Just picked up my Gen II today!!

Congratos.!! :thumbsup:
Anxious to see some pics of this fine machine.
You say there's a world of difference from the Gen I machine, what exactly is it
that makes the big difference.??

The only thing my 02 had done was slip on cans to give a little growl, and this 08 is making 10 more hp at the wheel then my 02 made at the engine so it does feel a ton faster. It also feels a lot smaller! I am not sure how to explain it, I think its the shorter gas tank, or maybe the extra power makes it more flickable, but I did hear that by changing to a one sided after market exhaust, it can shed considerable weight so maybe thats what I am feeling.

I just got to get the camera out when I get home from work!

funny, when i first sat on the gen2 i thought it was longer the gen1. the cans weigh in about 30lbs. so dumping them for a new set is going to help a lot for the flickable factor. or you can gut em' like i did if you can't swing the funds. congrats on your new ride can't wait to see the pic's. :beerchug:

Just a few pics of the new bike, and here is a youtube link/sound clip of the exhaust!

- 08 Hayabusa full Titanium TiForce exhaust[/url]

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet bike...great deal! I also have a blue 08 with a full ti dual system from TiForce and love it. Just curious but why would want to to swap a full titanium TiForce for a stainless brock system? The quality and welds on the TiForce system are some of the best in the biz. The alien head is a great set up and customer support is top notch but is very loud. This past spring on a DJ250 there was a 08 Busa with the alien head and brock map and made an ear piercing 180rwhp and 102ftlbs my bike was next and with a generic Dynojet map made 184rwhp and 108ftlbs. and was much quieter. I have a Pipercross race filter and he has K&N but dont think that would make a difference. Enjoy the GenII....coming from a GenI turbo....I love this 08 seems much more refined. Mike

Just a few pics of the new bike, and here is a youtube link/sound clip of the exhaust!

- 08 Hayabusa full Titanium TiForce exhaust[/url]

Sweet ride and as everyone on the org knows. Blue/Black and Gold is he best colour bar none. Welcome to the Org. :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Undertail on there really cleans up the tail end and gets rid of the fugly fender.

:thumbsup:

Sweet bike...great deal! I also have a blue 08 with a full ti dual system from TiForce and love it. Just curious but why would want to to swap a full titanium TiForce for a stainless brock system? The quality and welds on the TiForce system are some of the best in the biz. The alien head is a great set up and customer support is top notch but is very loud. This past spring on a DJ250 there was a 08 Busa with the alien head and brock map and made an ear piercing 180rwhp and 102ftlbs my bike was next and with a generic Dynojet map made 184rwhp and 108ftlbs. and was much quieter. I have a Pipercross race filter and he has K&N but dont think that would make a difference. Enjoy the GenII....coming from a GenI turbo....I love this 08 seems much more refined. Mike

Wow that is so crazy, my dyno sheets are EXACTLY the same. 184 to the wheel and 108 torque. (89F and 33% humidity) I have heard that the Alien Head is supposed to add a few more ponies than the competitors though. I have always been a fan of the way the Alien Head looked, and I got a good deal on it. I actually bought the Alien Head a week before I got the bike, lol. The fact that this came w/ a full titanium Tiforce was just a bonus, who knows though, if the Brocks system is just obnoxious then I guess I will pull it off and not sell the TiForce.
And thanks for all the "Congrats!" everyone. I really LOVE this bike.

You got a good deal, no worries there. I picked up my 08 Busa about 4 months ago for $8250 with 7K miles on it. Although, I am in GA where you can ride year round and the prices are a bit higher.

Wow that is so crazy, my dyno sheets are EXACTLY the same. 184 to the wheel and 108 torque. (89F and 33% humidity) I have heard that the Alien Head is supposed to add a few more ponies than the competitors though. I have always been a fan of the way the Alien Head looked, and I got a good deal on it. I actually bought the Alien Head a week before I got the bike, lol. The fact that this came w/ a full titanium Tiforce was just a bonus, who knows though, if the Brocks system is just obnoxious then I guess I will pull it off and not sell the TiForce.
And thanks for all the "Congrats!" everyone. I really LOVE this bike.
I will try and find my sheet and post it tomarrow...did not notice in your first post that it made exactly the same number....weird. The brocks is a great pipe but compare the welds and bends and you will see what I mean. The new CT series from Brocks looks to be in the same ballpark.....very sweeet:bowdown:

oh, and that's my wife's sexy gixxer next to my hayabusa..............

(and yeah, this is the wife signed in on his forum ID. :D)

Back