Just picked up my Gen II today!!

gsx1300rr

Registered
After putting 30k on my 02 busa I decided it was time to try out the 08! I picked one up w/ 2,500 miles for $8k even (is that a good price?)

It has a full titanium TiForce Exhaust, Bazazz and Dyno tuned
184hp and 108 torque. Conditions were 89F Humidity 33%

I am so excited, it is a world of difference from my stock Gen I, which I will be putting up for sale shortly :colgate:
I have a full Brocks Alien Head Exhaust that I plan to throw on this and have it re-tuned this weekend! I am just super excited and thought I would throw a post out there.

Congratos.!! :thumbsup:
Anxious to see some pics of this fine machine.
You say there's a world of difference from the Gen I machine, what exactly is it
that makes the big difference.??

Last edited:
I picked one up w/ 2,500 miles for $8k even (is that a good price?) It has a full titanium TiForce Exhaust, Bazazz and Dyno tuned

Low-mileage with some mods already on it......yup, i think you did well!

Congrats! I know you will enjoy your new ride...sounds like a great deal :thumbsup:

Congratos.!! :thumbsup:
Anxious to see some pics of this fine machine.
You say there's a world of difference from the Gen I machine, what exactly is it
that makes the big difference.??

I'm sure he'll come back with his preferences, but the Gen2 has noticeably more power, and better brakes, even though they could still use some improving.

Thats Awesome I also just picked up my 2008 with 3k miles today for 8k dollars. I used to have a 04. The Gen II is so much better imo.

Congrats man you got a good deal seeing how it already has some mods on it.Kanji Suzuki just made something that was great even better :thumbsup:.

Back