Just came back from job interview..

It went very well. As some of you kno, I was laid off after 25 years at my job back in January.
This place is a growing company and best thing is, is that they are a 5 minute walk and a brand new facility!

Wish me luck! :beerchug:

Best of luck Brendan...I mean Aquaman. :whistle: That would be a primo spot to work and only 5 min. from home? Nooners...I mean you could go home for lunch! :laugh:

Thanks all. I will def. keep you guys informed of what happens. I need this job badd!!:bowdown:

What is really funny, and I never really believe this chit. But 4 months ago, I went to a psychic party. Each person got to go for 1/2 hr reading alone in a room with her. She knew nothing about me at all. We talked about my personal information. Then we talked about me being out of a job.

She told me it would be about 6 months before I found a job. Then she told me that she thinks I would be working at Centennial Park. (a place that has a lot of businesses there)
I never told her where I lived. But this is the place that I am talking about which is only 5 minutes away!

My interview today is 10 miles away, but their "sister shop" is at Centennial Park!!
Weird or what? You decide!

I really got a good feeling about this.:thumbsup:

Good luck,it sounds like it may be meant to be.
It will all work out for the positive,your to good a guy!:cheerleader:, for it not to.:beerchug::beerchug:

Ooh God, I'll never live this water thingy down!!!:whistle:
no but it could have an upside..:

baiter.jpg

see..you go from a water logged gsxr to finding a job where you can walk to work gsxr not needed now send it to me.....
:poke:

Back