Woot! New Job!!

HRHDi

Dont Call Me "MeeMaw"
Donating Member
Registered
After 6 months and 2 weeks of unemployment, I started a new job today. It's contract with the option to become permanent and I was refered by a very dear friend. I had a good first day and I'm excited about the future with this company.

I actually got 2 call backs for interviews yesterday after I already accepted this job. But I'm pretty sure I made the right decision with this one. Everything kind of came together with this...the claim I sent yesterday used up the last of my unemployment money and no idea if I'd qualify for the federal extension. And the pay is just a hair over what I was making at my last job - I was beginning to think I'd have to take a pay cut.

Thank you for all of your well-wishes and support over the past few months. But especially thanks to my Dan for managing everything so well and being so supportive...he never once made me feel bad about myself and always told me that something great would come along.

Congrats that is great, And I have seen that Dan has a way with words, I wish I could be like that :laugh:

Back