Job interview this morning

Thanks a million for all the well-wishes. Like I said, I'm superstitious and while I don't really believe in a higher power, I do believe we are all connected in some way and it helps to have well-wishes on your side, no matter what.

Will keep y'all updated!

--Wag--

Hope everything works out for ya Wag!!
beerchug.gif

Okay, everyone. Something you're doing is working. I just got an e-mail from the second company saying they are going to have their receptionist call me to arrange a first face to face interview.

Awesome! Keep up the great work, everyone! I'm jazzed!
super.gif

So, here's the current status:

Job #1.

-Phone interview Tuesday.
-First face to face interview Wednesday.
-Called me on Wednesday to schedule follow up interview with owner
-Follow up Interview on Friday at 8:30 with owner

Job #2.

-Phone interview Tuesday (Yup. Same day as the other phone interview.
-2nd phone interview Wednesday with the supervisor of the position.
-e-mail today (Thursday) letting me know that a face-to-face interview is being scheduled.

Y'know, every positive thing that happens with this is amping me up. I'm really glad to know that y'all are on my side with this and I hope it works out for the best, either way. There's always the possibility that neither of them will work out for me but y'know: I've been through these before and feel that one or both of them will give me an offer I can't refuse.

biggrin.gif

I'm looking forward to tomorrow! Will update again as things happen. Keep wishing me good luck, everyone! I'm sure I need it . . . .
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

Just got the skinny on Monday's interviews. Well, interviewS, that is. I'll be in various interviews from 9:30 am to about 2:30 pm. I have a friggin' AGENDA, fer cryin' out loud!

Should be interesting, to say the least!

--Wag--

(Wag @ Jan. 25 2007,20:23) Just got the skinny on Monday's interviews.  Well, interviewS, that is.  I'll be in various interviews from 9:30 am to about 2:30 pm.  I have a friggin' AGENDA, fer cryin' out loud!  

Should be interesting, to say the least!

--Wag--
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

As long as the agenda is not like Palosi you'll be fine.

runeight...

wow.gif

wow.gif

Sounds like things are going your way. Sure hope you get the job that you want.

Yo Lou......If it don't work out, you can come clean my garage. I'll pay ya.

Kidding brutha.......Best Wishes from Familia Devil Dog!!!!

(Devil Dog @ Jan. 25 2007,20:37) Kidding brutha.......Best Wishes from Familia Devil Dog!!!!
You mean you wouldn't pay me? I'm heartbroken.
sad.gif

biggrin.gif

I've actually contemplated delivering pizzas. No stress. But I think I'd get bored too easily!

--Wag--

(BA BUSA @ Jan. 25 2007,20:47)
pissed.gif
pissed.gif
pissed.gif
Louis said he would wash my truck and mow the lawn.
I don't think you can afford me.

egitarre77.gif

--Wag--

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

Back