Job interview

busastalker05

Registered
Wish me luck heading to Lowes for an interview at 7 tonight to try and get a part time job and tomorrow headed to UPS for some sort of interview in the morning! lets hope i can get both! or at least one so i dont have to start selling things i.e. my busa!!!!!!!
will check in later!

I would be broke if I worked at Lowes...employee discount = donation of my paycheck. :laugh:

GOOD LUCK!!

good luck man! i worked at UPS for a few months when times got tough... tell them you have a great memory (since you will be memorizing "slicks") and you are a very hard worker. oh and UPS loading is a very physical job. be prepared to bust your ass if you get it :p

Yeah...the UPS night loading crew job is almost a given. Especially w/ X-mas coming up. But getting adjusted to the hours can be brutal.

Good luck!

Good luck on both of the interviews!! I am in the process of lookin for a second job myself. Need to get out on my own. Really don't like the roommates that I live with.

thanks for the support guys. The interview went well dressed nice and yes. maam to everything. After the meeting at ups in the morning I go back to lowes for part two. I feel like I got it she said they were rushing to fill the job. I really want the ups job tho. I was told to dress REALLY nice for them? Any advice for UPS ? I hope I can fill out an app tom and get on both ASAP! I will post up tomorrow.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back