Johnny Cochran died...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all who think I am a biggot think of what you think of Honorable Judge Clearance Thomas, it is not biggotry but political correctness, except a black man like the Honorable Judge Clearance Thomas, If the Honorable Judge Clearance Thomas was a libreal and conservatives did what the dummycrates/libreals did to him they would be called racists and biggots yet libreals/dummycrates can say and do it and it is ok but not anyone else. Hmmmmmmmm...

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>JUST MY OPINION, AND IF THE POLITICALLY CORRECT CROWD/LIBREALS COULD HAVE IT I WOULD BE PUT TO DEATH FOR IT, BUT NOT THEM, BUT IT IS A PC WORLD OUT HERE NOW FREE SPEECH IS FOR NON WHITES NOW, YOUR A BIGGOT IF YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND NOW I CAN SEE IT IN OTHERS HERE, NICE. TO YOU I SALUTE YOU IN A OLD WWII GERMAN SALUTE THAT BEST GIVES YOU RESPECT AND WHAT YOU TRUELY STAND FOR UNDERED POLITICAL CORRECTNESS ZIEG HIEL!!!! BUT REMEMBER THEIR IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIBREALISM AND NATZISM OTHER THAN THE NAME...</span></span></span>

<!--EDIT|HayaBusa Knight
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112295762 -->

RANDOM NICK, you need to STFU. Either get over the whole RSD thing or leave, this RSD bashing at any opportunity is getting really old, if you have such an incredible hard-on for RSD, PM him love letters or something.[/QUOTE]

Okay, so... I found what he said in this thread offensive, and said so without apology. I've never talked about, much less TO the guy before, but suddenly I am bashing him at every opportunity? Um... over-exaggerate much?

Excuse me as I roll my eyes excessively now.

Who cares. Every one eventually dies. He is just famous cause he got a cold blodded killer off, had OJ been white he would have been on death row. More ex's kill their ex's and go to jail and all with 1/2% of the evidence of what was on OJ, Hmmm sounds good to me, Also OJ failed he lie detector test. so did that scum bag peterson. their all low lifes the killers and the lawyers. good ridden one less scum bag lawyer. may they all die horribly as the victums they laugh at to the bankk who did not survive their clients deeds.
Nothing you said here is racist! Its off topic and some of it is wrong, but not racist. OJ wasn't the topic here, but would he be on death row if he were white? Possibly. This just might be a case in which a black man got off partially because he was black, but the statistics won't bare this out as a trend. consider the following:

--A much higer % of black people are convicted for crimes than white people who have been tried for the same crimes.
--Black people are also given longer sentences than white people who have similar records and have been convicted of the same crime.

Like I said, this was totally off topic, but just good FYI.

To all who think I am a biggot think of what you think of Honorable Judge Clearance Thomas, it is not biggotry but political correctness, except a black man like the Honorable Judge Clearance Thomas, If the Honorable Judge Clearance Thomas was a libreal and conservatives did what the dummycrates/libreals did to him they would be called racists and biggots yet libreals/dummycrates can say and do it and it is ok but not anyone else. Hmmmmmmmm...

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>JUST MY OPINION, AND IF THE POLITICALLY CORRECT CROWD/LIBREALS COULD HAVE IT I WOULD BE PUT TO DEATH FOR IT, BUT NOT THEM, BUT IT IS A PC WORLD OUT HERE NOW FREE SPEECH IS FOR NON WHITES NOW, YOUR A BIGGOT IF YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND NOW I CAN SEE IT IN OTHERS HERE, NICE. TO YOU I SALUTE YOU IN A OLD WWII GERMAN SALUTE THAT BEST GIVES YOU RESPECT AND WHAT YOU TRUELY STAND FOR UNDERED POLITICAL CORRECTNESS ZIEG HIEL!!!! BUT REMEMBER THEIR IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIBREALISM AND NATZISM OTHER THAN THE NAME...</span></span></span>
Holy crap.

This is the first time I've seen Godwin's Law in action. Bravo!

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>JUST MY OPINION, AND IF THE POLITICALLY CORRECT CROWD/LIBREALS COULD HAVE IT I WOULD BE PUT TO DEATH FOR IT, BUT NOT THEM, BUT IT IS A PC WORLD OUT HERE NOW FREE SPEECH IS FOR NON WHITES NOW, YOUR A BIGGOT IF YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND NOW I CAN SEE IT IN OTHERS HERE, NICE. TO YOU I SALUTE YOU IN A OLD WWII GERMAN SALUTE THAT BEST GIVES YOU RESPECT AND WHAT YOU TRUELY STAND FOR UNDERED POLITICAL CORRECTNESS ZIEG HIEL!!!! BUT REMEMBER THEIR IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIBREALISM AND NATZISM OTHER THAN THE NAME...</span></span></span>
Once again, you have not said anything I find racist! But you clearly have a chip on your shoulder and you are obviously looking for a fight. You also have some serious political agendas that you are dying to get out, don't you? Lberalism, natziism, reverse discrimination? None of this is relevent to this discussion. But for you, I suspect the discussion came just close enough to open the door for you to get out some stuff you have been wanting to preach about. Well nobody held up a liberal or conservative flag but you my friend, and you have a right to it. Zig whatever you do in the back room. Have fun with it.

Cache, this is the guy you were affraid would enter this discussion! I predict a sharp turn in the mutual respect we have seen thus far.

Nah I see to much BS about calling someone a boggot or racists cause they have an opposing view. as far as polotics go their all criminals aka lesser of 2 evils. I noticed above about calling someone a boggot cause of his view. Anyhow who cares if this guy died. He is dead good riddens, Was his turn now he is a saint for getting a cold blooded killer(OJ) off.

HE IS DEAD GOOD RIDDENS. NOW OJ IS IN TROUBLE... HE LOST HIS ONLY HOPE TO GET HIM OUT OF ANYTHING ANYMORE ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO BUTCHERING PEOPLE!!!

Hmmm does anyone know were OJ was when he died???

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
Now jonny is with
firedevil.gif
good riddens!!!!

<!--EDIT|HayaBusa Knight
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112296311 -->

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>JUST MY OPINION, AND IF THE POLITICALLY CORRECT CROWD/LIBREALS COULD HAVE IT I WOULD BE PUT TO DEATH FOR IT, BUT NOT THEM, BUT IT IS A PC WORLD OUT HERE NOW FREE SPEECH IS FOR NON WHITES NOW, YOUR A BIGGOT IF YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND NOW I CAN SEE IT IN OTHERS HERE, NICE. TO YOU I SALUTE YOU IN A OLD WWII GERMAN SALUTE THAT BEST GIVES YOU RESPECT AND WHAT YOU TRUELY STAND FOR UNDERED POLITICAL CORRECTNESS ZIEG HIEL!!!! BUT REMEMBER THEIR IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIBREALISM AND NATZISM OTHER THAN THE NAME...</span></span></span>
I said that what RSD implied was biggoted. It was. Does that mean that he is a bigot, or racist? I don't know him personally so I am not qualified to make that determination. I have heard from other members of this board that it was a lapse in judgement on RSD's part, and that he is a decent guy. I am willing to accept that, because I don't know the man. Obviously you have some issues you need to air out. This is not the place to do it. Cache asked that we not turn this into a racism thread, and I agreed. Make no mistake, I am willing to explain my feelings on the matter to anyone, at an appropriate time, in any manner. If you had taken the time to actually read the entire thread you would know that nobody is trying to suppress another's words, just asking that thought be given to the manner in which those words are written. Obviously, you are incapable of expressing your feelings on whatever it is you were ranting about in a coherent manner, let alone one that respects other's point of view, so I suggest you try to pick a fight somewhere else. You are so far off topic it's laughable.

"Move along now folks, nothing to see here !!"

At the end of the day some of us loved Mr. Cochran, some of you despised him.

Personally I don't like Uncle Thomas, I meant Clarence, that is one Afro-American I would like to meet on a dark street. And yes I am black.

I'm going to change my screen name from "Southside Play to Southside Player", would n't want anyone thinking I was uneducated. Better yet I should be "Southside Husband", cause I ain't no playa, I'm married !!

Y'all could kill this thread anytime

Unfortunately, I just read the entire thing...

Short and sweet...RSD's a good guy and speaks his mind...I've never thought of him as racist in ANY way, so I was glad to see him post back up and try to clear things up...now he's likely gone again and I'll miss him
sad.gif

Second, I hate to hear that anyone has passed, especially with something like a brain tumor. I lost a good friend to that; took less than two weeks to end his 50+ years of life...sounds like JC didn't know he had this until it was too late...RIP JC...my condolences to his family...

Now, how about those Giants?
tounge.gif

RIP to the dead man.

Glad those of you that liked him got to post up.

Glad those of you that didnt like him got to post up.

Time to move on...........

if ya wanna tell someone how you feel, I can have my sister call you... she has a phd in psych.
if ya wanna talk to a lawyer, I can have my sister call you... shes attending law at Harvard.

If ya wanna tell ME how ya feel, send a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back