Johnny Knoxville

bigoltool

Registered
I was just reading about Johnny Knoxville's ill fated attempt to back flip a motorcycle with Travis Pastrana's tutelage. Apparently things went awry and he nearly severed his manhood by breaking the handlebars off between his legs (OUCH!!!). Dont try this at home kids!

Link 1

Link 2

pillepalle.gif

People say he's got a lot of balls, that may or may not be the case, but i bet they're swollen now!
laugh.gif

yeah,he was on some late night show, as a prize for his stupidity, he got a bag hooked to his leg and a piece of surgical tubing run into his bladder... they didnt create any new holes to run the tubing
wowold.gif
laugh.gif

when Johnny, Bam, SteveO and the rest get above 40 or so they are going to be in serious daily pain ...
sad.gif
dumbarses!

when Johnny, Bam, SteveO and the rest get above 40 or so they are going to be in serious daily pain ...    
sad.gif
 dumbarses!
40? No much sooner then that. I reaced motocross up untill I was 22. I am 32 now and my body shows it every day. Back is shot, knees are shot, ankles are shot. Of course lifting fat ass patients on a regular basis for the last 15 years did not help matters much.

Hopefully he cant reproduce now.

Back