Jet Li and Lotus on US 129 Photo Highlights Vote for Him

Jet Li has fallen behind to second guys. Behind the blue z06 vette. We need more votes so he can win

Good luck buddy you guys have a huge amount of votes already, but I think since I am already thoroughly beat I can add to your pile!:laugh:

Good luck buddy you guys have a huge amount of votes already, but I think since I am already thoroughly beat I can add to your pile!:laugh:

Thanks man! :bowdown:

I actually voted ten times today, Ha Ha!!! But waaayyyy behind now. I think the vette forum has much power.:banghead:

The Corvette is killing Jet li , with votes Lets not let this happen, could not go to a nicer guy

I'm going to be voting all night for the Lotus. Found out that a CTRL + R refresh the page and lets me keep voting so I'm going to be inflating some numbers for you Tom.

I'm going to be voting all night for the Lotus. Found out that a CTRL + R refresh the page and lets me keep voting so I'm going to be inflating some numbers for you Tom.

Thanks man, the ingenuity of the org never ceases to amaze me...:beerchug:

Tom, What does the mrs think of all this???

She is very competitive and wants nothing more than to beat that VETTE!! She is all in, had folks at her office working on it today too. Did not know that you could vote more than once though, so is implementing that tomorrow!!!! :laugh:

Back