Introducing Mrs Jet Li and her new toy!!

VERY nice ride! congrats to both of you :beerchug: really looking forward to both of you being at the Spring Bash!

just remember that one of you can drive wherever you go and the other gets to drive back, no arguments that way :laugh:

VERY nice ride! congrats to both of you :beerchug: really looking forward to both of you being at the Spring Bash!

just remember that one of you can drive wherever you go and the other gets to drive back, no arguments that way :laugh:

Yeah man! I am gonna drive it in my motorcycle gear!! :laugh:

Fun little car... :thumbsup:

Get a stacker lift for your garage so they can all stay inside... ;)

You know I was actually looking into that.....May have to have my garage door open up closer to the ceiling...

Thats a purty car ya got there...

So how do you feel about polygamy? :poke:

Jules, I am shocked!!!!! :laugh: You are quite the looker though........o.k., lets just stop there before big guy strangles me and breaks my back over his knees!

those things are baddd a$$$ we got to drive one around a base in the UK.. all speed limit.. but the handling was CRAZY...

oh yeah and careful where you service it.. they dont get lifted like regular cars do

SEE

53042-fork-lift-ready-move-my-car-qballs-elise.jpg

lotustalk.com

Semi and i are being harrassed by the group from CAps M&G for having the most colorful story of the weekend! :laugh:

Dude, seems like someone is always picking on you! But you have to admit, you take it so well!!!!:laugh:

Back