Introducing Mrs Jet Li and her new toy!!

Hey Tom are you thinking of entering that in the Spring Creeper Nationals?:rofl:

Cool ride and tell the Mrs. We are looking forward to meeting her.

Creepers Nationals!! It is not supposed to get dirty ya know :laugh:

Love the color! Does it have the sport pack on it? I think that is what the suspension/supercharger upgrade package is?

Just googled....Its just the S. So, is it the S? lol

Not supercharger, didn't want to deal with that, but later on looking to put a turbo kit in it. Talked to the seller and he gave me some ideas. It has a custom Larini exhaust, they make exhausts for companies like Ferrari, Lambo, Bugatti, and Aston Martin. Sounds radiculous!!!! Has a built in K40 radar/laser detector with front and rear mounted sensors. Custom painted engine cover, rear valance, and calipers. Custom limited paint from Lotus (Titanium Storm).

Very nice!! And are the Schnauzers minis or standards?

Also, FWIW laser detectors will only get you caught with laser. Get a good laser jammer, about 800.00. They work very well.......there is junk out there too, but the good ones work 100%.

Last edited:

They are minis, the smallest one is the male, Conan.
Cassie is the bigger of the two. Love those little fellas! They just gotta be where we are and they are happy! THey are never riding in the Exige though! :laugh:

They are minis, the smallest one is the male, Conan.
Cassie is the bigger of the two. Love those little fellas! They just gotta be where we are and they are happy! THey are never riding in the Exige though! :laugh:

We are looking at getting either minis or standards for our next dogs. Our wire-haired dachshunds were created by breeding with schnauzers. We really like their schnauzer traits, the dachshund traits, not so much. :laugh: The older one is way more schnauzer than dachshund. Everyone we talk to about their schnauzers seem to love them........sounds like you're no exception.

Sorry to hijack the thread with dog stuff...I'm done now....

Awesome looking car Tom!:thumbsup: Would be a blast driving the dragon in that.

That is ONE SHARP CAR that I will enjoy taking a closer look at...my only question:

WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO GET IN SO MUCH TROUBLE YOU HAD TO BUY THAT TO GET OUT? :poke:

Very nice Tom!

Also, FWIW laser detectors will only get you caught with laser. Get a good laser jammer, about 800.00. They work very well.......there is junk out there too, but the good ones work 100%.

It has a K40 built in, really sweet. Front and rear mounted sensors, actually scrambles the signal and the LEO sees a false reading. The indicators are just two pin size leds on the guage cluster, outta sight, very stealth. Tells ya if signal is from front, back, left or right!!

very nice, congrats and thanks for the warning to stay out of the way :laugh:

I told her, you guys and gals were gonna call her out on that one. I guess everyone is taking it easy on her!!

That will be one fun car to drive in the twisties!
Very cool Tom!

Any chance we can see some pics of the interior?
Posted via Mobile Device

We are looking at getting either minis or standards for our next dogs. Our wire-haired dachshunds were created by breeding with schnauzers. We really like their schnauzer traits, the dachshund traits, not so much. :laugh: The older one is way more schnauzer than dachshund. Everyone we talk to about their schnauzers seem to love them........sounds like you're no exception.

Sorry to hijack the thread with dog stuff...I'm done now....

No prob at all. THey are excellent for indoor pets, no shedding and no body odor!! But they come with built in alrams that are on a hair trigger!! :laugh:

That is ONE SHARP CAR that I will enjoy taking a closer look at...my only question:

WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO GET IN SO MUCH TROUBLE YOU HAD TO BUY THAT TO GET OUT? :poke:

Very nice Tom!

Ha Ha, I don't get into trouble! SHe wanted the car just as much as I did! She actually drives waaaayyy faster than me too!

I am gonna enjoy watching her haul azz down dragon or over the cherahola in that thing...

Back