Member Jet Li needs your vote TODAY!

MelodicMetalGod

Registered
Jet Li stands to win a poster of him, Mrs Jet Li and his Lotus over at US129Photos.com but only IF he gets the most votes on that pic in their photo of the week contest. He is currently 2nd to a corvette pic. Let's show the unity and muscle of The Org and get him that poster! :cheerleader:

Vote here: US129 Photos - highest quality photos from Tail of the Dragon - Deals Gap
The pic is 3rd from the bottom in the left hand column, currently at 307 votes (the vette has 402).

Remember, you can vote over and over. Not immediately, but if revisit after a few minutes, it will accept more voting from the same system.

This whole thing started here:
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/2011...i-lotus-us-129-photo-highlights-vote-him.html

Vote early and vote often and recruit all the voters you can! :)

What a boring chevy vet has surpassed his AWSOMENESS!!! NO WAY not gonna happen. Come on people. #343

Ha ha!! Thanks Melodic
I am just sittin here whatching news and voting over and over, just shut down my browser and go right back and vote!!! Actually I just wanna beat this vet now!! LOL

Ha ha!! Thanks Melodic
I am just sittin here whatching news and voting over and over, just shut down my browser and go right back and vote!!! Actually I just wanna beat this vet now!! LOL

I think I know I'm doin tonight. :thumbsup:
It's easy with the Droid, just got click the link, the browser resets itself.
Droid via Tapatalk

I've been voting 5 stars for Tom, would it help him and hurt the vette if we started voting 1 star on the vette?

Droid via Tapatalk

Ive actually been doing the same since he mentioned all you have to do is close the browser :laugh:. I have nothing better to do :thumbsup:

If you are on a desktop or laptop, just hit the F5 key. :whistle:
Then vote again! :laugh:

That f5 key thing is,working great, I'm on the phone andbthe GF is on the laptop. Take that Vette!
Droid via Tapatalk

Back