Member Jet Li needs your vote TODAY!

My husband was making fun of me for sitting here last night and voting. Good to see the vote count up so high this morning!!

Check this out, my neighbor rides a wing, and has the Goldwing community helping out now!! :thumbsup:

Now just need a mole withing the Vette community and its a wrap!! :laugh: y neighbor has one, but I don't think he will help......:whistle:

Ha ha!! Thanks Melodic
I am just sittin here whatching news and voting over and over, just shut down my browser and go right back and vote!!! Actually I just wanna beat this vet now!! LOL

No worries. Just helping out a brother and his Lotus. :)

Just voted again. Current standings:

Jet: 2268
Vette: 800

The Org ROCKS! :cheerleader::beerchug:

This is too funny!

Tom, you need to bring that little car over here and take Dawn for a spin!
She (hold on to your hats ladies and gents) almost MISSED Survivor last night cause she was back there voting, over, and over, and over.... That chick NEVER misses Survivor!

She comes into the living room and is aghast that Survivor was underway without her. I told her, I would have told ya, but I was thinking of Tom!!!

what one is he because the only 2 busa i see on the only have like 70 something votes

DUUUUUUHHHHHH

i see now

im a little slow

"Jet Li and Mrs Jet Li are on US Photo Pic of the week . they are in the Lotus waving at the camera Great shot. Vote for him and they get a free Poster of that pic if they get the most votes- Thay have my vote"

Jet - 2630
Vette - 834

Baaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahhah! :rofl::rofl:

We have surpassed 3x the votes for the vette. In the last few hours, we have added about 300 hundred votes and they have added about 30 votes.

Way to go! :cheerleader:

Keep up the good work all. :)

I think after the contest we ought to pitch in and buy that vette owner a poster of his car

LoL Tom has 2344 votes the vette has 844.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Back