Israel must bomb iran

The problem is they don't have JUST ONE MORON wanting to wipe out Israel, Europe and Us[/QUOTE]
I realize this, but when the leader is such an idiot, he needs to be made an example of. Undoubtedly there are many people who wish harm on the countries you mentioned, but let's not forget that they are the minority. Most Islamic countries are filled with people who just want to get by, just like us.
I think most countries involved are waiting for more peace to fall on the region versus wanting to continue rehashing the same fued that's been going on for centuries.[/QUOTE]
I agree. That's why Irans leader's words are so offensive. The majority of people in the middle east are tired of the conflict and strife, are willing to give a little on both sides in order to achieve a peaceful existence. It's the extremists that screw it up for everyone......

This situation in the middle east could turn bad, Real bad.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133890236 -->

Please, do not post troop movement or element composition on a public forum. This is a huge security risk and could place your son and countless other sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, husbands, and wives in harms way.

This is PLENTY of information to stage a strike, an ambush, a ton of IED's, sight in mortars or the like.

I realize the odds of some zealot viewing our boards is slim, catching this still more slim and acting on it next to nothing but... I'd rather our loved ones return safe than us being sorry we shared too much.

Please, do not post troop movement or element composition on a public forum.  This is a huge security risk and could place your son and countless other sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, husbands, and wives in harms way.

This is PLENTY of information to stage a strike, an ambush, a ton of IED's, sight in mortars or the like.

I realize the odds of some zealot viewing our boards is slim, catching this still more slim and acting on it next to nothing but... I'd rather our loved ones return safe than us being sorry we shared too much.
You would be surprised at how good the odds are that an undesirable entity is reading this board.

We are not the only government that monitors everything in the world.

And chances are, that if terrorists themselves don’t have direct access to monitoring equipment, you can be assured there is probably a country that does that wouldn’t mind helping them.

So uhh yeah… no detailed or even partially detailed information about any troop information at all.

I'm amazed at the censorship that this thread has undergone. Plastic surgery the likes of Michael Jackson.

I'm not going to take it personally and I hope anyone offended by my personal views and/or statements will likewise take it with a grain of salt.

HT

Let's just share a beer...
beerchug.gif
and get along!

I'm amazed at the censorship that this thread has undergone. Plastic surgery the likes of Michael Jackson.

I'm not going to take it personally and I hope anyone offended by my personal views and/or statements will likewise take it with a grain of salt.

HT

Let's just share a beer...
beerchug.gif
and get along!
HT -

PM Sent....

this is a very sensitive issue and probably best for us not to continue this thread.
I know everyone has many different opinions, in the end, this topic will probably cause division between the forum and will not net in any real positive outcome.

again, my three cents.

Screw iran, we should've bombed it 1980! As for being worried about whos watch us , screw them too. ANY terrorist country can kiss my AMERICAN ASS!! and thats my 4 cents!

we shouldnt judge the people of entire country by their government.

infront of God, we are equal and the only thing makes one better in the sight of God is their faith.

infront of God, we are equal and the only thing makes one better in the sight of God is their faith.
And what faith would that be Khalid? That peaceful religion named Islam.

We're at war with these f'ckn animals, and there are a lot of pissed off Americans that would like to live in this century and not the 14th century.

9/11 is still fresh in my mind for personal reasons, and on this day in 1941 another attack occured.

We're at war with these f'ckn animals, and there are a lot of pissed off Americans that would like to live in this century and not the 14th century.

9/11 is still fresh in my mind for personal reasons, and on this day in 1941 another attack occured.
Whoa nelly...

Islam is a peaceful religion, fundamentally. It's the zealots who have taken their agenda and turned it into an attack, corrupted it into a Jihad based losely on Islamic fundamentals and labelled themselves as "true followers of Islam".

Don't shoot the innocent because we choose not to educate ourselves. Remember if we are narrow minded and take this stance, how can we ever ask/expect the people of that region to be any different.

We're at war with these f'ckn animals, and there are a lot of pissed  off Americans that would like to live in this century and not the 14th century.

9/11 is still fresh in my mind for personal reasons, and on this day in 1941  another attack occured.
Whoa nelly...

Islam is a peaceful religion, fundamentally.  It's the zealots who have taken their agenda and turned it into an attack, corrupted it into a Jihad based losely on Islamic fundamentals and labelled themselves as "true followers of Islam".  

Don't shoot the innocent because we choose not to educate ourselves.  Remember if we are narrow minded and take this stance, how can we ever ask/expect the people of that region to be any different.
Exactly right HT!!!!

And I will have that beer with you
beerchug.gif
I know a nice little place in Singapore
laugh.gif

I'll have to get the Busa some shower shoes... lot of water between home and that bar of yours!

tounge.gif

Whoa nelly...

Islam is a peaceful religion, fundamentally. It's the zealots who have taken their agenda and turned it into an attack, corrupted it into a Jihad based losely on Islamic fundamentals and labelled themselves as "true followers of Islam".

Don't shoot the innocent because we choose not to educate ourselves. Remember if we are narrow minded and take this stance, how can we ever ask/expect the people of that region to be any different.
It's the zealots who have taken their agenda and turned it into an attack, corrupted it into a Jihad based losely on Islamic fundamentals and labelled themselves as "true followers of Islam.

It seems to me there's an awful lot of Zealots. The people of Islam are bred to believe that their faith is superior to any other faith. That every person should follow those guidelines. Read what KKattan said " infront of God, we are equal and the only thing makes one better in the sight of God is their faith". I know it's only the internet, but nothing boils my blood more than f'cking hypocrits.

Whoa nelly...

It's the zealots who have taken their agenda and turned it into an attack, corrupted it into a Jihad based losely on Islamic fundamentals and labelled themselves as "true followers of Islam.

It seems to me there's an awful lot of Zealots. The people of Islam are bred to believe that their faith is superior to any other faith. That every person should follow those guidelines. Read what KKattan said " infront of God, we are equal and the only thing makes one better in the sight of God is their faith". I know it's only the internet, but nothing boils my blood more than f'cking hypocrits.
There are an awful lot of zealots, both Islamic and Christian. However, a non-zealotous Islamic may view your post as zealotous and you as a Christian zealot. Unfortunately, it only took a couple handfuls (not thousands, not hundreds) of these types sprinkled into our planes on 9/11 to stir things up. I for one, certainly don't hope we kill anyone who is passionate about their beliefs regardless of whether they disagree with us. I do hope we use every means available to keep the peaceful inhabitants of our world safe, again regardless of their beliefs. At some point we need to shake hands, smile at one another, and realize we're all brothers-in-humanity.

I believe Christians believe their religion is "superior" to all others as well, as do Muslims (which I believe Iran has it's fair share of), as do Scientologists (look at Tom Cruz), and etc. This is why any one person chooses the religion they do... because in their heart they believe it to be superior or more "true" or perhaps just fits into their life better than another.

KKattan is entitled to her belief(s) as is Rahjid the corner store clerk in Fallujah, Iraq... and they don't have to agree. The only way any of us can be certain as to who's religion is the "true" religion is to experience physical death. So, barring that encounter, we're all basing our existence and religion on faith. Which is something no one can rob you of, thankfully.

[/u]I believe Christians believe their religion is "superior" to all others as well, as do Muslims

im a christain i dont think that way i was taught to respect other religions.whoops im talking religeon on net my bad

As far as mentioning were my buddy is going i will take the advice and just say he is in iraq im hopping to get some pics he has a digital camera with him.I talked 2 him on a instant message there 9 hours ahead of us and it was 84 out he was checking nfl scores on a laptop from a hum-v
smile.gif

[/u]I believe Christians believe their religion is "superior" to all others as well, as do Muslims

im a christain i dont think that way i was taught to respect other religions.whoops im talking religeon on net my bad

Hence the quotes.

I didn't mean superior as in "all others are inferior". Rather, there is something about the religion we've each chosen that each of us find to be most compelling.

Back