Votes: 43 75.4%
  • Israel

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • USA

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Iran

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
That would take guts.Ever watch lockedup abroud?
last night they showed a journalist from uk was locked up 28 days in
I think was pakistan.They torture people in there jails.

In Israel when the sirons go off you have 2 min to get in a bunker before
missles are going 2 hit.I also heard on radio that in gaza
hospitols can only take critical wounded.That is if you have foot or hand blown off they cant take you only if your dieing.

Last edited:
would you go in there with a camera?

Except for eating a Israeli Missile shot, you'd be just fine in Gaza, AS LONG AS YOU ONLY SHOT WHAT HAMAS TOLD YOU TO SHOOT..propoganda machine.

I gotta stop getting so worked up about this :beerchug: time for me to post a thread about my GPS and Camera Mod!

The current situation with Israel was foretold between 520 and 470 B.C by the prophet Zecharia.

BibleGateway.com - PassageLookup: Zechariah 12:2;

The bottom line is it doesnt matter who is to blame.
No one will be able to make a truce with Israel exept for one that is created by the Anti-Christ. Until then there will be no peace. They will just continue to go back and forth.

I watched the movie "Religulous" the other day. This reminds me of the section covering self-fulfilling prophecies..

It's easy to point fingers at either parties, while innocent lives being lost..
I just hope for an immediate cease-fire.

see below sorry for the double post.

Last edited:
The current situation with Israel was foretold between 520 and 470 B.C by the prophet Zecharia.

BibleGateway.com - PassageLookup: Zechariah 12:2;

The bottom line is it doesnt matter who is to blame.
No one will be able to make a truce with Israel exept for one that is created by the Anti-Christ. Until then there will be no peace. They will just continue to go back and forth.

scary stuff huh?

eh.. not scary. just our future being seen as a historical event over 2000 years ago. what I find interesting is prophecy about events that could not even have been imagined 100 years ago much less 2000 years ago, which today seems like a no brainer.

I watched the movie "Religulous" the other day. This reminds me of the section covering self-fulfilling prophecies..

I think it is wreckless and misleading to try to explain these events by citing the bible. If you go to the Bible Gateway passage and read it, then select a different version of the Bible you get different meanings. Which one is right?

For Example:

Zechariah 12:2 (New International Version)
2 "I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem.

Zechariah 12:2 (The Message)

Zechariah 12
Home Again in Jerusalem
1-2 War Bulletin:
God's Message concerning Israel, God's Decree—the very God who threw the skies into space, set earth on a firm foundation, and breathed his own life into men and women: "Watch for this: I'm about to turn Jerusalem into a cup of strong drink that will have the people who have set siege to Judah and Jerusalem staggering in a drunken stupor.

Zechariah 12:2 (New Living Translation)
2 I will make Jerusalem like an intoxicating drink that makes the nearby nations stagger when they send their armies to besiege Jerusalem and Judah.

Zechariah 12:2 (New King James Version)
2 “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem.

Zechariah 12:2 (Darby Translation)
2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of bewilderment unto all the peoples round about, and also against Judah shall it be in the siege against Jerusalem.

The colors have no siginificance I just used them to identify the different versions.

Pick any passage and you get slightly different translations all of which could have slightly different interpretations and all can be taken out of the greater context of the chapter.

This issue is far more a political issue being manipulated by religion than simply a religious issue. IMO.

I think it is wreckless and misleading to try to explain these events by citing the bible. If you go to the Bible Gateway passage and read it, then select a different version of the Bible you get different meanings. Which one is right?

For Example:

Zechariah 12:2 (New International Version)
2 "I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem.

Zechariah 12:2 (The Message)

Zechariah 12
Home Again in Jerusalem
1-2 War Bulletin:
God's Message concerning Israel, God's Decree—the very God who threw the skies into space, set earth on a firm foundation, and breathed his own life into men and women: "Watch for this: I'm about to turn Jerusalem into a cup of strong drink that will have the people who have set siege to Judah and Jerusalem staggering in a drunken stupor.

Zechariah 12:2 (New Living Translation)
2 I will make Jerusalem like an intoxicating drink that makes the nearby nations stagger when they send their armies to besiege Jerusalem and Judah.

Zechariah 12:2 (New King James Version)
2 “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem.

Zechariah 12:2 (Darby Translation)
2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of bewilderment unto all the peoples round about, and also against Judah shall it be in the siege against Jerusalem.

The colors have no siginificance I just used them to identify the different versions.

Pick any passage and you get slightly different translations all of which could have slightly different interpretations and all can be taken out of the greater context of the chapter.

This issue is far more a political issue being manipulated by religion than simply a religious issue. IMO.
You are correct in my opinion. It is a political issue that they are using religion to further.

However almost anything can be taken out of context. Ask my wife, I do it to her at times to poke fun at her.

If you read all of the text's you quoted they mostly say the same thing. I do agree though that each translation has it's differences, but that's because it's different translations. One of my biggest gripes about that is that each person puts there own thoughts in there somewhere...

But that's another topic.

note to self: lob a rocket into neighbors yard, expect fighter jet to return it....

I just hope for an immediate cease-fire.

Which means exactly what ??? ? Hamas is NOT going to stop firing missiles into Israel. Israel is NOT going to leave and give THEIR Country to Hamas (they gave Gaza in a cease fire agreement - didn't work) . So what good is saying a cease fire is needed. All they have to do is QUIT firing into Israel. But since Hamas is for the TOTAL Destruction of Israel, there will never be a cease fire as long as the local populatioon supports Hamas or military incursions.

And anyone who thinks the U.S. can solve this, LIVES IN DREAM LAND :laugh:

It's and Arab-Israelie problem, and will ONLY be solved by both the Arab States and Israel.

Good or Bad, that's the way it is :beerchug:

Which means exactly what ??? ? Hamas is NOT going to stop firing missiles into Israel. Israel is NOT going to leave and give THEIR Country to Hamas (they gave Gaza in a cease fire agreement - didn't work) . So what good is saying a cease fire is needed. All they have to do is QUIT firing into Israel. But since Hamas is for the TOTAL Destruction of Israel, there will never be a cease fire as long as the local populatioon supports Hamas or military incursions.

And anyone who thinks the U.S. can solve this, LIVES IN DREAM LAND :laugh:

It's and Arab-Israelie problem, and will ONLY be solved by both the Arab States and Israel.

Good or Bad, that's the way it is :beerchug:
It's and Arab-Israelie problem, and will ONLY be solved by the destruction of one of the two.

Back