Israel must bomb iran

ROACH

Registered
I listened to a very disturbing report on coast 2 coast am last night.Iran will have there jiahd2 missle ready within 5 months
it can hit israel as you may know president of iran said on national tv that he will wipe isreal off the map when the terrorist as he is say things like that there not kidding.Isreal has there arrow missle system and out patriot but if they launch multipls 1 could get thru.Isreal will have no choice but to attack iran before this happens with usa+russia in cold war there was always the thought of collateral damage but the terrorist are willing to die so that changes that idea.

Baradei: Iran only months away from a bomb
By JPOST.COM STAFF

IAEA chairman Muhammad ElBaradei on Monday confirmed Israel's assessment that Iran is only a few months away from creating an atomic bomb.

If Teheran indeed resumed its uranium enrichment in other plants, as threatened, it will take it only "a few months" to produce a nuclear bomb, El-Baradei told The Independent.

On the other hand, he warned, any attempt to resolve the crisis by non-diplomatic means would "open a Pandora's box. There would be efforts to isolate Iran; Iran would retaliate; and at the end of the day you have to go back to the negotiating table to find the solution."

jplogo.230.gif

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133810279 -->

Another Coast2Coast listener??
wink.gif

I listen when working the mid tour. Can be some interesting stuff on that show.
I won't go political on message boards though.

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133810846 -->

Personally, I think it would be better for Israel and the US to partner up.  

HT

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133911708 -->

This is not good, I am suppose to go to Pakistan in the next 6 months
wink.gif
. Maybe they can wait, "OH" wait, I am being stationed between the Paks and the Indians for just the same reason
wink.gif
NOT GOOD

wink.gif

HT
I thought the Israelies had pretty decent special forces of their own. Is the Mossad no longer in existence? I think it's a shame that the Iranian government cannot learn to make peace with Israel, most other Arab countries have at least started the proccess. I understand that it is a very complicated situation in that area, with traditional and religious areas of concern, but surely some concessions can be given by both sides, and an agreement reached. I mean damn, if the Palestinians are willing to negotiate, what are the Iranians so pissed about?

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133911640 -->

My first thought when I read about this on MSNBC was that it was not a good sign. After some further thought, I think it's Netanyahu speaking for political gain. Two things make me think this:

1. Sharon doesn't appear to be the "hawk" he once was. Pulling out of Gaza (disengagement I think it's been called) has ruffled some feathers.

2. Sharon and Likud have parted ways.

I think Netanyahu smells an opportunity to be back in power again.

At least I hope this is what's going on. A preemptive strike by Israel would not be well received right now, and would stir up additional anti-US feelings.

Time will tell. Either way, it's a dangerous game that Iran and Israel are playing.

</End Geo-political Analysis>

It was so much easier years ago US vs the USSR. We both had our own ideas on how to do things and they were differedn but who dosent? But with the mid-east today I just don't see how they think! I have no idea where they come up with some of their ideas. Thats the bad part. On grave-yards I would think of some poor slob like me in a little chemical plant deep in the USSR doing the same thing I am doing. We had different ideas how things should go but we were still the same. Now today. I am afraid its not if, but when will it happen.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

I think it's a shame that the Iranian government cannot learn to make peace with Israel

I DONT THINK THAT WILL HAPEN WITH THERE PRESIDENT SAYING HE WANTS TO WIPE ISREAL OFF THE MAP ON NATIONAL TV
sad.gif

I think it's a shame that the Iranian government cannot learn to make peace with Israel

I DONT THINK THAT WILL HAPEN WITH THERE PRESIDENT SAYING HE WANTS TO WIPE ISREAL OFF THE MAP ON NATIONAL TV
sad.gif
I agree, I don't think it will happen either. They need more moderate leadership, before they all die for what one moron believes.......

sad.gif
I agree, I don't think it will happen either. They need more moderate leadership, before they all die for what one moron believes.......
The problem is they don't have JUST ONE MORON wanting to wipe out Israel, Europe and Us  
lmini001.gif

HT
I thought the Israelies had pretty decent special forces of their own. Is the Mossad no longer in existence? I think it's a shame that the Iranian government cannot learn to make peace with Israel, most other Arab countries have at least started the proccess. I understand that it is a very complicated situation in that area, with traditional and religious areas of concern, but surely some concessions can be given by both sides, and an agreement reached. I mean damn, if the Palestinians are willing to negotiate, what are the Iranians so pissed about?
The Mosad is still around.

Politics isn't about honesty, unfortunately. It's about not showing the cards in your hand even after you've made the bet, laid them face down on the table, won the pot and moved on to the next round.  I think most countries involved are waiting for more peace to fall on the region versus wanting to continue rehashing the same fued that's been going on for centuries.

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133913084 -->

Too many psychos, not enough asylums I say.

As far as the US helping out Israel, you already do... where do all their weapons come from, where does all their technology come from, where does all their funding come from? not from within.

I think Sharon has been very brave with what he's done, I personally think he's done the right thing with the Palestinians (negotiating, and giving them land etc.)
Of course I don't agree with the Palestinians and their bombings of buses etc.

As far as Iran, its a tricky one to deal with. What with all the problems in the area already, you guys involved in Afghanistan, Iraq... if anymore countries get involved its gonna be a major headache.

I wouldn't want to be the one having to make the decisions right now, but a pre-emptive strike by Israel (or the US) would be a very BAD move, I don't have the answers but that isn't it. You'll have psycho terrorists on your door step next, mind you we already do I suppose, it'll just be 100 times worse.

Back