HRHDi health update

May God grant you all the prayers that have not been answered for me. That'll give you about 30,000 new prayers to work with.

Best wishes to you both.

The good thing about the waiting is that we have more time to send you our positive thoughts and prayers that everything will be fine.

Hoping for the best,

--Wag--

I've been so wrapped up in everything going on with Don's passing, I missed this thread :down:

I'm so sorry Diane, but please know we are always thinking about you (and Dan) and just hope the results are good news for you. Keep us posted and if you two need anything, let us know. Huge hugs!! :please:

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts, prayers and well wishes for Diana and I. The love and support that we receive is indicitave of the wonderful people that have been drawn together here.

It's with mixed emotions that I share the next bit of news. We received a call this afternoon with the results of Diana's bloodwork and biopsy. The bloodwork still indicates that there is something wrong. The biopsy came back non-diagnostic again meaning they can't tell if the spots they found are benign or not. The next steps are she will have to have a couple injections of Thyrogen and then will undergo a full body scan to try and find what is causing the problem.

The good news is there are no needles involved in the next test (the last one was rough) and the Thyrogen takes a while to get so we will most likely start the next round when we get back from the Bash after Diana makes her first Dragon run on her Vespa 250 :cheerleader:.

Last edited:
Ugh, how frustrating for you both to still not have an answer. Your positive attitude is amazing and inspirational. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers (and that includes Di's first trip on the Dragon!).

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts, prayers and well wishes for Diana and I. The love and support that we receive is indicitave of the wonderful people that have been drawn together here.

+1000000000

I can't begin to tell you how much your support has meant to us.

We'll get through this, but it's comforting to know that we have friends like all of you to help us get through it.

The waiting is the worst. Good luck on the Dragon, don't leave any parts on the tree of shame :whistle:

Back