Wife got some good news

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
We met with Diana's surgeon this afternoon for her post op check up. He was pleased with her recovery and has cleared her to go back to work. The pathology reports confirmed the cancer and that the procudure was succesful. She will have to have a couple of radioactive iodine treatments has a precaution in case any microscopic traces are left. We see the Endocrinologist next week and soon this will be all behind us.

Thanks for listening guys, I was absolutely crushed when we first got the news. She's my love, my best friend and I should probably let her know that more.

beerchug.gif
good to hear.

Good news! Thanks for updating us.

Tell her more often. You'll both be glad of it.

--Wag--

"You don't know what you've got 'til you lose it all again." --Bruce Hornsby.

We met with Diana's surgeon this afternoon for her post op check up.  He was pleased with her recovery and has cleared her to go back to work.  The pathology reports confirmed the cancer and that the procudure was succesful.  She will have to have a couple of radioactive iodine treatments has a precaution in case any microscopic traces are left.  We see the Endocrinologist next week and soon this will be all behind us.

Thanks for listening guys, I was absolutely crushed when we first got the news.  She's my love, my best friend and I should probably let her know that more.
clap.gif

Glad to hear the great news. Sometimes it takes an event like this to knock into realization.

Back