HRHDi health update

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
Diana and I hadn't made this public but since she posted about it in her blog, I assume it is okay to share with the rest of our org family...

At her 6 month checkup her Endocrinologist found 2 suspicious "spots" on the left side of her neck where the cancer was removed last December and her blood work indicates that something is there that shouldn't be.

We had a biopsy done a couple weeks ago that came back "non-diagnostic" so we had to go back last Friday and have another biopsy done and we are waiting for the results. As odd as this sounds, we are hoping the that spots come back as cancerous because if they don't, it means the cancer has spread to somewhere else.

Waiting sucks.

Father going through the same thing. He's already had a few spots/bumps removed as well.
The waiting is the worst part. Hopefully results come back negative.

I wish her the best outcome possible :please:

Dan and Diana, prayers will continue my brother.......every day........

Sorry to hear this news, but keep your heads up!

thank you, everyone. As Dan said, the waiting is the worst. Honestly, if these come back positive, it really is probably better news. I don't want to think about it spreading. I was hoping we'd have some results by now and a plan for next steps.

The .oRg has been with us through this since the beginning so it seemed so odd not "talking" to all of you about it. We'll let you know as soon as we have some news.

Dan & Diana...I'll look forward to talking with you about these things in detail next month. In the interim, please keep me in the loop as news comes available...

You're in my heart and my thoughts, every day. :love:

Scar

Diana and Don, prayers and good thoughts go out to you. Stay strong, I know how hard it is to "just wait and see". Hugs to you, Diana. Keep your chins up :cheerleader:

Thoughts and prayers out to you both :please: Hoping for good news...

All my love to Diane..give her a hug for me Dan...hang in there...

Back