Hornet's Nest...

offtopic.gif

Sorry had a headache after reading all this and needed a laugh.

Lets just move on and share an internet brew!!
beerchug.gif

This is what o boy is talking about    he thinks daniel (goldenchild) is BASHING

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=3;t=91575;st=50;#entry1675571
THIS is what gets ish started...it was a simple question posed to the admins.  Like I said in the earlier post, it's been answered.  Thanks for your input anyway.
Showtime, I think your response to 99 busa is exactly what you are complaining about in others.  It looks to me like 99 was just adding background info here.  You were not very respectful in your response.

Randy, I don't recall getting my bottle this year.
From the very few responses I've read to the actual question that I originally asked, I 'm gathering that it's perfectly fine to disagree with someone in whatever way you wish, no matter how you word it.  It's up to the other individual not take it personally.  The response YOU get though, for calling someone out, aparently depends upon how many members of your clique see the thread.  I'm the newbie, so I'm the bad guy.  Understood.  It is what it is.  But while we're at it, no I don't appreciate him throwing a name out.  It was incomplete and totally unneccassary background info.  Like I said, I guess this is a hornet's nest.
This isn't bashing at all. What I am about to say is the truth.

If you are not comfortable with the people, or the fashion in which we do things as a FAMILY, then this board may not be for you.

I mean no disrespect.

We have fun, we joke, we use sarcasm, insults have been made in joking manners, we defend one another and will also repremand those that cross the line.

It's not a sign of hatred, it's family. Plain and simple.

If I have said anything wrong forgive me and allow an Admin to delete my post. However, keep Revlis away from it. He could attach a bomb and send it back to me.

The one post that changed the complexion of this thread was when 99 posted the link where I called Daniel (a sponsor) and Ronnie on publicly dragging someone else, which is not an uncommon practice.  
laugh.gif
Oh, this is ALL MY FAULT. Sorry everybody. I'll take my spankins now
spank.gif

This site is better than any other I've been to, but it's starting to
take on a slight oder of BS and perfume.
Here's a thought:
Everything has been said, everything has been done, everything has been thought.
YOU are not original or unique (me included), so to truely be unique and stand out from the rest...
just shut up.

and still no one told me how the yankees are doing.... sheesh....  
moon.gif
Andy Pettitte pitched seven innings and the Yankees shook off the early departure of third baseman Alex Rodriguez to defeat the Baltimore Orioles, 7-1, on Sunday afternoon, halting their losing streak at a season-high three games.

Thanks Dennis... also I meant to ask about the "bestiality" posted above... or is making out with a monkey ok? would a donkey be over the line?
rofl.gif

Back