Hornet's Nest...

I see your point of view, but I think there is a line where you are just stating facts that are unflatering if you will to someone else, and OUTRIGHT trying to BASH someone. end of part II, sorry I'm not trying to ho for a change, I just want you to get ea. thought as it comes so my slow typing dont make you think I quit talking
cool.gif

final thought. I promise.
thumb_up.gif
As far as my measly 2 cents is, your still very welcome in my book. As far as your concern. I'm not very good with wording but I'll give it a shot. One of the people you were talking about (push pins) they seemed to have one purpose (to accuss a sponcer of jacking up prices too high). They were comparing apples to oranges and not concidering that sponcer was also giving a drill bit with the pins. the other thread was someone with the sole purpose of slandering a sponcer. YES we stick up for our sponcers with BIG GUNS. They are what pays for this org. that you and I use. Some more than others
cool.gif
I hope I got my thoughts accross clearly. Yes my spelling is a little off
cool.gif

beerchug.gif
I trully hope all can be worked out and I'm glad your also trying to work this out.
thumb_up.gif

cool.gif

thumb_up.gif

Damn everyone cleared outta hear like roaches in the light...did I strike a nerve?
rock.gif

Although it still doesn't make it right in my book, I appreciate the clear stance you have. I can see your side of it now. It's a shame it took three pages of bullshit and me rewording the same question to get a straight answer but I honestly appreciate it.
beerchug.gif

Damn everyone cleared outta hear like roaches in the light...did I strike a nerve?
rock.gif

Although it still doesn't make it right in my book, I appreciate the clear stance you have.  I can see your side of it now.  It's a shame it took three pages of bullshit and me rewording the same question to get a straight answer but I honestly appreciate it.
beerchug.gif
well this is the weekend.

Its funny how ALL these "New" members come out of the woodwork to bash fine Vendors such as Greg and Daniel,my advice to you is to go over to LABusas,I cant stand whining,even more I cant stand shoddy service.Both of the above mentioned vendors give outstanding customer support before,during and after the sale.

You dont like it around here? Pffft! Be gone! Trust me,Ron,Rev,VA,Rubb and Shawn know how to push the "be gone" button.The no avatar,no profile,no location,no nothing alter profiles will only get you so far,you realize your puter leaves a finger print right? (IP)

Its funny how ALL these "New" members come out of the woodwork to bash fine Vendors such as Greg and Daniel,my advice to you is to go over to LABusas,I cant stand whining,even more I cant stand shoddy service.Both of the above mentioned vendors give outstanding customer support before,during and after the sale.

You dont like it around here? Pffft! Be gone! Trust me,Ron,Rev,VA,Rubb and Shawn know how to push the "be gone" button.The no avatar,no profile,no location,no nothing alter profiles will only get you so far,you realize your puter leaves a finger print right? (IP)
First, Is that a threat? I'm not going anywhere unless this board can't take the honest criticism it also gives and decides to ban me. My info was erased along with everyone elses this past week but I'll be happy to entertain you with my personal info if you plan making a visit. Better yet, I'll be in SC next month. PM me and we'll work out the details.

Now, if you're done trying to be a net bully, do you care to explain how I just bashed those two vendors when in the same post I said I've had great experiences with both? They were examples to back up what I said. You don't have $hit to back yours up. I can't velieve someone as knowledgeable as you can be so childish, yet accuse me of being a baby. Incredible.

Finally, I keep seeing people say "I don't know about all these new members", "These new members suck", etc., etc. I don't think the issue is me being new, it's that I'm telling the truth and it's far from popular.

"Say whatever you want about me but facts are facts. I'm not trying to win a popularity contest on here; I have and will continue to call a spade a spade. I came to the defense of another member whom I felt good about and was damn near crucified for it by the internet gangsta himself(hope to see you at The Beach). Why? Again, please continue to entertain yourselves with the period jokes but to ignore the issue is to condone it. It could be you next time."

You arent threatening anyone are you by chance?

"Say whatever you want about me but facts are facts.  I'm not trying to win a popularity contest on here; I have and will continue to call a spade a spade.  I came to the defense of another member whom I felt good about and was damn near crucified for it by the internet gangsta himself(hope to see you at The Beach).  Why?  Again, please continue to entertain yourselves with the period jokes but to ignore the issue is to condone it.  It could be you next time."

You arent threatening anyone are you by chance?
No.

...sliding over to the correct forum...

If someone's bothering you, you can put them on IGNORE or PM mods/admins here and we'll look in to it...

This gang here is pretty laid back, even our most intense conversations revolving around some very touchy subjects can get heated, but for the most part, everyone does their best to share views in a respectable way...
and if THEY DON'T
rock.gif
??.........the Spud whips out the STICK and starts swingin' until everyone is back to right-size and playin' nice......not that it happens more than once a year or so....I really love this community...once in a while we lose our code of ethics, and dishonor..."Scrappin' within the O-R-G, just ain't tolerated"....." You wanna scrap, find some poor, non-Busa-owning-dingaling......not that not having a Hayabusa is a bad thing, but we all have Hayabusa's and that's a VERY-GOOD-THING !!!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

This Board ROCKS !!!!
super.gif

BTW Spud's not really a tough guy, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn once.......

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Hmmmm. Seems as though everyone has postd and now I feel left out...
Here is MCM's general board ettiquite and and guideline.  If we can't show it to CAp's mother in law, it doesn't belong here.  If it is blatantly disrespectful, it doesn't belong here.  

Now those are easy to post guidelines, but the reality is that eveyone one has a different approach/threshhold/attitude, and what someone slings as a joke wilbe taken as an insult by someone.

There are cliques on this board (as a reflection of the society that we are parts of), in many cases because we have met in "real life".  The strongest bonds ont he board are built at the meet and greets; it is one thing to read the power of a member's keyboard kung-fu, quite another to sit and pass the licorice around the camp fire.  I say this because of course someone will jump on any thread or post against an established member; that is when things get a little dicey...

So as stated before, when in doubt contact one of us if you thnk something is going astray; we will either take action or explain why we are not.  I am not saying a ow post count is negative, I usually reset mine every so often; but in many cases (as you mentoned originally in the comment about searching through the millions of threads) a low post count can indicate that the member doesn't have visability on some background info out there.

But do know that there are certain members who have the ability to polarize the board; so when a post or thread is made with them as the subject, just because of who they are, sparks will fly.

I'm a one man clique.
biggrin.gif

I barely have enough time to read the board as it is much less two threads where someone got their internet feelings hurt.

Fact is, there is not "right" answer about what can and cannot be said here. There are people involved and that means a bazillion variables about what might or might not push someone's buttons. If you get offended by every other post you read, maybe this isn't the place to hang out.

--Wag--

Boy oh boy, have we got drama!!
ohthedrama.gif

With nothing but good intentions here:

- This is a great place, full of great people. There are some jerks, I'm one on occasion if provoked.

- This is NOT a "public", Constitutionally-protected board, it is privately owned and run. You do not have rights here. Think of it as being a guest in someone's house for whom you have the deepest respect, and do not wish to offend because they have a great deal of character and integrity. You don't do what you HAVE to when you're there, you do what is BEST and if there is a problem with someone else in the house you take it outside. That starts with the PM process, and can progress through phone calls to face-to-face meeting if mutually agreeable. This is NOT a place for internet tough guys, or person-to-person tough guys. There are plenty of the toughest on here, but that's not the point, is it? If anything, it's a verbal version of this-
fight.gif

- Judging by the title of this post it seems obvious that you expected controversy and drama when you posted it. If pot-stirring is something you enjoy and make a habit of you should REALLY go somewhere else. If that wasn't your intention here and you don't plan to make a habit of it then by all means stay and ride this out, possibly mend some bridges and enjoy all this place has to offer. That being said, posting this was NOT a Dale Carnegie level idea... For what it's worth, if I were you I would forget this post existed, not reply or defend further and let it sink to the bottom and go away and be forgotten. I really don't think it is accomplishing anything good.

- I hope this all blows over, and you stick around and enjoy the .org. Variety is the spice of life, no? Just remember that you are a guest here, and deal with issues on a one-to-one basis, taking the whole place to task will never end well...

Enough of this!! It's 70 degrees outside, I'm gonna do what this place was designed to support and go RIDE this awesome beast!!
cool.gif

Hmmmm. Seems as though everyone has postd and now I feel left out...
Here is MCM's general board ettiquite and and guideline.  If we can't show it to CAp's mother in law, it doesn't belong here.  If it is blatantly disrespectful, it doesn't belong here.  

Now those are easy to post guidelines, but the reality is that eveyone one has a different approach/threshhold/attitude, and what someone slings as a joke wilbe taken as an insult by someone.

There are cliques on this board (as a reflection of the society that we are parts of), in many cases because we have met in "real life".  The strongest bonds ont he board are built at the meet and greets; it is one thing to read the power of a member's keyboard kung-fu, quite another to sit and pass the licorice around the camp fire.  I say this because of course someone will jump on any thread or post against an established member; that is when things get a little dicey...

So as stated before, when in doubt contact one of us if you thnk something is going astray; we will either take action or explain why we are not.  I am not saying a ow post count is negative, I usually reset mine every so often; but in many cases (as you mentoned originally in the comment about searching through the millions of threads) a low post count can indicate that the member doesn't have visability on some background info out there.

But do know that there are certain members who have the ability to polarize the board; so when a post or thread is made with them as the subject, just because of who they are, sparks will fly.
Thank you for an honest answer.
beerchug.gif

Boy oh boy, have we got drama!!  
ohthedrama.gif

With nothing but good intentions here:

- This is a great place, full of great people. There are some jerks, I'm one on occasion if provoked.

- This is NOT a "public", Constitutionally-protected board, it is privately owned and run. You do not have rights here. Think of it as being a guest in someone's house for whom you have the deepest respect, and do not wish to offend because they have a great deal of character and integrity. You don't do what you HAVE to when you're there, you do what is BEST and if there is a problem with someone else in the house you take it outside. That starts with the PM process, and can progress through phone calls to face-to-face meeting if mutually agreeable. This is NOT a place for internet tough guys, or person-to-person tough guys. There are plenty of the toughest on here, but that's not the point, is it? If anything, it's a verbal version of this-  
fight.gif

- Judging by the title of this post it seems obvious that you expected controversy and drama when you posted it. If pot-stirring is something you enjoy and make a habit of you should REALLY go somewhere else. If that wasn't your intention here and you don't plan to make a habit of it then by all means stay and ride this out, possibly mend some bridges and enjoy all this place has to offer. That being said, posting this was NOT a Dale Carnegie level idea...   For what it's worth, if I were you I would forget this post existed, not reply or defend further and let it sink to the bottom and go away and be forgotten. I really don't think it is accomplishing anything good.

- I hope this all blows over, and you stick around and enjoy the .org. Variety is the spice of life, no? Just remember that you are a guest here, and deal with issues on a one-to-one basis, taking the whole place to task will never end well...

Enough of this!! It's 70 degrees outside, I'm gonna do what this place was designed to support and go RIDE this awesome beast!!  
cool.gif
That was well put.
thumb_up.gif

Can't we just all get along..... (little nod to the recently deceased Chuck Heston)

Planet_of_the_Apes_Photograph_C11797467_t250.jpeg

Let me be clear, I WON'T BE GOING ANYWHERE. The one thing I agree with though is that this tit for tat post, reply, quote, reply, etc isn't going to get anyone anywhere. In our minds each and every one of us still thinks we're right; even the many who had absolutley nothing to add to the conversation other than immature offhanded remarks.

All I did was ask the admins a question(s). The question(s) wasn't aimed or directed to anyone. I didn't use names originally or even specific threads. Those are facts. You can slam me with any insult you want, but you can't call me a liar on anything I've said. The one post that changed the complexion of this thread was when 99 posted the link where I called Daniel (a sponsor) and Ronnie on publicly dragging someone else, which is not an uncommon practice.

I reacted the same way to them, as many others have on other threads when a person calls someone out. That tradition has continued in this thread. But another fact remains...it's ok when certain people do it (I know, whine whine whine). It's pretty obvious no one agrees with my stance, but nobody can tell me I'm wrong! All I'm seeing is name calling and calls for me to leave. No one can actually honestly say what I did was wrong. I may have gotten and may continue to be bashed here but I've made my point clear and it has stood through the BS. The truth can not be denied.

No hurt or harm was intended. I do mean that from the bottom of my Busa-loving heart. I'm here to have fun and gain some valuable information which is what I'll continue to do. To the admins that directly answered my question(s), thank you.
beerchug.gif
For those that couldn't/wouldn't...
dunno.gif

I think we've all wasted enough time with this.

the internet is giving me a headache.

I'm gonna go ride my bike through the canyons.

see ya.

Back