The Constitution

TheAtomicAss

Registered
I'm sure some of you have seen the original constitution on display, so my question... About how big is it?

Also, are the first 10 amendments on the same page, or a different one?

I've been giving thought to having a copy laser-cut into a tablet of aluminum.

I'll let ya'll ponder a while why I'm wanting to do that. :whistle:

Sounds cool but why arent you doing that? And you can probably google the document to see a picture if it. I have not seen it, but I believe the amendments are on a different piece of paper.

I dont know if this will help but heres what it looks like

IMG_1853.JPG

Sounds cool but why arent you doing that? And you can probably google the document to see a picture if it. I have not seen it, but I believe the amendments are on a different piece of paper.
I have used the Constitution a few times to corner people who aren't exactly freedom supporters, and some friends have mentioned that I "beat people down with the Constitution." So to facilitate maximum physical humor I'm going to keep a copy of the Constitution that I can (literally) beat people down with the Constitution. :laugh:

And Google doesn't really provide a frame of reference for the size. SnowBeltChamp, can you give me a rough estimate of how wide the case is in that picture? I'm guessing about 16", but it's hard to tell.

Last edited:
Are you going to include the secret hidden symbols that Nicholas Cage say will lead you to a National Treasure and a global conspiracy? :laugh:

988836national-treasure-posters.jpg

The Bill of Rights ( First Ten Amendments ) were introduced in Congress two years after the Constitution. :laugh:

Back