Hornet's Nest...

This is what o boy is talking about    he thinks daniel (goldenchild) is BASHING

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=3;t=91575;st=50;#entry1675571
THIS is what gets ish started...it was a simple question posed to the admins.  Like I said in the earlier post, it's been answered.  Thanks for your input anyway.
Showtime, I think your response to 99 busa is exactly what you are complaining about in others.  It looks to me like 99 was just adding background info here.  You were not very respectful in your response.

Randy, I don't recall getting my bottle this year.
From the very few responses I've read to the actual question that I originally asked, I 'm gathering that it's perfectly fine to disagree with someone in whatever way you wish, no matter how you word it.  It's up to the other individual not take it personally.  The response YOU get though, for calling someone out, aparently depends upon how many members of your clique see the thread.  I'm the newbie, so I'm the bad guy.  Understood.  It is what it is.  But while we're at it, no I don't appreciate him throwing a name out.  It was incomplete and totally unneccassary background info.  Like I said, I guess this is a hornet's nest.
Being a newbie NEVER makes someone a bad guy. Maybe you ought to spend a little time in the new owners forum. It doesn't take long for someone to realize EVERYONE is welcome here. YOU are the one who has even MADE a hornets nest. You are the Queen. You just joined and are stirring up crap. Daniel only stated facts. YOU were to one starting crap in that thread. It was none of your business yet you felt the need to let you skirt get ruffled. Now you start a thread about it leaving no one knowing what exactly your talking about. I offer a simple background to inform people, then you start crap with me. I'm trying very hard to be civil here. You are an instigator. If drama is what your after....find another org. Cliques? THAT IS FRICKEN STUPID! There is not one person here that will not welcome anyone in any conversation. This is a VERY friendly org. There are groups of people that are closer friends due to location or more similar interests. These GROUPS ALWAYS welcome anyone. YOU are making yourself the bad guy. Now my advice would be take the knot out of your panties, iron your skirt, and take a Midol!

coffee.gif
And thank you 4 for proving my point!
laugh.gif
Now if there is anyone else coherent enough to read the original question and get an answer, again from the few related responses, please be aware your comments aren't welcomed against certain people even if you're making a valid point. In other words, don't get caught talking about somebody's boy.
winkold.gif
Done with this thread. Entertain each other with future insults.
peace.gif

This is what o boy is talking about he thinks daniel (goldenchild) is BASHING

THIS is what gets ish started...it was a simple question posed to the admins. Like I said in the earlier post, it's been answered. Thanks for your input anyway.
Showtime, I think your response to 99 busa is exactly what you are complaining about in others. It looks to me like 99 was just adding background info here. You were not very respectful in your response.

Note to self: Dennis and 1 bottle of Grape Ripple

SOOOOO.. how bout them Yankees?

is it just me, or have knucleheads come out of hiding now that spring is here???
guns.gif

seriously...NO clowns around all thru Xmas/New Years...now???

This is what o boy is talking about    he thinks daniel (goldenchild) is BASHING

THIS is what gets ish started...it was a simple question posed to the admins.  Like I said in the earlier post, it's been answered.  Thanks for your input anyway.
Showtime, I think your response to 99 busa is exactly what you are complaining about in others.  It looks to me like 99 was just adding background info here.  You were not very respectful in your response.

From the very few responses I've read to the actual question that I originally asked, I 'm gathering that it's perfectly fine to disagree with someone in whatever way you wish, no matter how you word it.  It's up to the other individual not take it personally.  The response YOU get though, for calling someone out, aparently depends upon how many members of your clique see the thread.  I'm the newbie, so I'm the bad guy.  Understood.  It is what it is.  But while we're at it, no I don't appreciate him throwing a name out.  It was incomplete and totally unneccassary background info.  Like I said, I guess this is a hornet's nest.
Being a newbie NEVER makes someone a bad guy. Maybe you ought to spend a little time in the new owners forum. It doesn't take long for someone to realize EVERYONE is welcome here. YOU are the one who has even MADE a hornets nest. You are the Queen. You just joined and are stirring up crap. Daniel only stated facts. YOU were to one starting crap in that thread. It was none of your business yet you felt the need to let you skirt get ruffled. Now you start a thread about it leaving no one knowing what exactly your talking about. I offer a simple background to inform people, then you start crap with me. I'm trying very hard to be civil here. You are an instigator. If drama is what your after....find another org. Cliques? THAT IS FRICKEN STUPID! There is not one person here that will not welcome anyone in any conversation. This is a VERY friendly org. There are groups of people that are closer friends due to location or more similar interests. These GROUPS ALWAYS welcome anyone. YOU are making yourself the bad guy. Now my advice would be take the knot out of your panties, iron your skirt, and take a Midol!

coffee.gif
And thank you 4 for proving my point!
laugh.gif
 Now if there is anyone else coherent enough to read the original question and get an answer, again from the few related responses, please be aware your comments aren't welcomed against certain people even if you're making a valid point.  In other words, don't get caught talking about somebody's boy.  
winkold.gif
 Done with this thread.  Entertain each other with future insults.  
peace.gif
winkold.gif
Of coarse your done with this thread. You know how stupid you sound everytime you open your mouth. So now your not man enough to finish your own thread. I don't blame you though. If I were you, I'd go hide somewhere till this embarassing thread sunk as far as could to the bottom of the abyss.
face7.gif

winkold.gif

Oh, and I ain't stupid. I know your gonna be back at least as a "guest" afraid someone will see your name.

Back