Hey Sleepless_Red

Whats the longest you have gone riding actually using the bike with out cleaning. I cleaned mine today for the first time since I came back from TN think thats about 2 months, Had so much dirt an mud on it could only see 1/2 the Kanji stickers an the wheels went from black to light layer of mud brown. It left a stain on the concrete floor where I washed it :laugh: How about you 2??? Should try it when you wait it feels like you got a brand new bike for X-Mas :laugh:

Whats the longest you have gone riding actually using the bike with out cleaning. I cleaned mine today for the first time since I came back from TN think thats about 2 months, Had so much dirt an mud on it could only see 1/2 the Kanji stickers an the wheels went from black to light layer of mud brown. It left a stain on the concrete floor where I washed it :laugh: How about you 2??? Should try it when you wait it feels like you got a brand new bike for X-Mas :laugh:

I'm calling PETM (people for the ethical treatment of motorcycles) and turning you in.
You should be banned for admitting to such abuse !
Who'd want to be seen on a dirty bike ?

I try to ride everyday and clean it once a week .

i told ya when you went on vacation to leave your bike with me. PC could have been done already when you got back!
I don't recall you saying that.

Your right . Guess it's not the pony express but the '180 Ponies Express'
:laugh:

I don't think I can do that. The longest I can go without cleaning after a ride is probably 2 days......not 2 months.:laugh:

Who'd want to be seen on a dirty bike ?
:thumbsup:

Back