Read up!

good to see you back PaN
beerchug.gif
keep your head up, a lot of us have been where you are (some of us more than once- hey, i learn slow
biggrin.gif
)...we're here for you, hook up with some of the locals once you get your bike there and try to make it to the Bash- it is going to be a great time

Glad you are getting it back together-- One thing--NORMAL?? wats that! In my younger days- people(mainly family) would tell me what I SHOULD do. didnt work out till I told me what to do. Good luck-- and stay outside the box- more risk- but alot more life!

So the real question is where you wearing any gear and could it of helped you if you where. Because we all no you were not wearing any thing but nike high tops LOL. Hope you get back on your feet soon. Its good to have you back in the neighber hood.
beerchug.gif

(RCKTMAN @ Feb. 18 2007,02:05) SO DID YOU "KNOCK IT DOWN" ? THE HOT TV PRODUCER?
Dammit. Stole my question. Well....didya...didya?

Ive been to Atlanta....damn its hot there.

(BIGSMOOTHH @ Feb. 18 2007,18:21)
(RCKTMAN @ Feb. 18 2007,02:05) SO DID YOU "KNOCK IT DOWN" ? THE HOT TV PRODUCER?
Dammit. Stole my question. Well....didya...didya?

Ive been to Atlanta....damn its hot there.
If he did, I just hope he was wearing "gear".
laugh.gif
smileyexhibit.gif

P.S.- Welcome back to civilization!
biggrin.gif

Who's got the Welcome Back Kotter theme song ?

Glad to see your back.

Leave that craziness behind.
super.gif

I'm getting my bike back tomorrow afternoon sometime and am going out to get new insurance today. It's a bit more expensive in Atlanta but the insurance is still pretty cheap with State Farm... about 60 bucks a month for 500 deductible collision/comp coverage.

PM MCMustang he posted a thread about the issue.

One of the mods can fix it.

Woo hoo!!! I got the bike back today. It's in AL and I need to get the radiator problem fixed before I bring it to Atlanta... but here's a few pics to finally see what it looks like with Ninja Killer's fairings (put on by Trip) and new decals after my Hollywood spill... and I got to ride it today, but only for a mile to get it home because the delivery truck couldn't make the turn into my street so I had to meet him.

HPIM0799x.JPG

The only cosmetic issue is the little scrape on the pipe... but that doesn't even bother me at all.

HPIM0822.jpg

How the "F" did I miss this thread??
Welcome back bud,,,,i was really wondering about you there...at least you are a little bit closer to luv luv BD.....
laugh.gif

lol!

Good to be back. But... Now I noticed that the bars are a little out of line. When the bars are straight, the front tire is turned a little to the right. So I guess it wasn't very safe for me today when I took it over 130mph. I'm hoping all this crap can be fixed with some easy adjustments, but knowing my luck... it won't be that simple. So I need to align the forks and get the radiator and crap up front straightened out before I can really ride it again and get it to Atlanta. But it's only Feb. so I have time. Today it was just nice to get the bike back and to speed again... and to take some daylight pics with it all cleaned up.

later,
charlie

Back