Read up!

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
To make a long story short.... I moved to LA and crashed.... and then recovered(with the help of ninja killer and trip), but never fully recovered (financially) because I couldn't work or walk... and then later I was dating a woman (hot) who is a tv producer and so I needed to spend money to even keep up w/ her ca lifestyle.... and because I wanted to have sex.  Hey, I'm a guy, so I'm sure you understand that!

Still following along? I hope so...

I moved away from LA because the crash slowed me down and I just honestly could not afford to live there anymore. Hey, I'm being honest! I crashed hard... and not just on my fuc***g bike!!! But, yeah, that bike crash put me out of commission for nearly a month and truly screwed me financially.... so I am now living in Atlanta to get my finances in order again and to actually start being a regular person! (i still dont know what that is!!!)

My bike will arrive in AL from LA soon (this week) and I'll be riding it in Hot-lanta once this cold front clears!!!!!!!

Christ! It was semi-hot here on Monday.... and now its freezing cold on Saturday night!!! Hey, I grew up in Atlanta...but this city needs to get warmed up asap!

Actually, now... I don't know what MY point is. But... YOU are reading this because you LOVE BUSAS!!! That's cool! Ok!

Peter Pan broke your heart again?
rock.gif

I wish Peter broke it... because he's fake! I could deal with a faker.... but real people are harder to handle. Wouldn't you agree?

PanD
Charlie

Whoa!!
SHOCKED.gif

A whole lot has been going on in your life
wow.gif

Glad you are doing better and getting back into the swing of it
beerchug.gif

Though I never did get to meet you
argue.gif

Hey, you are not alone, it's just the normal course of life. Hang in there.

One the brighter side of things, you just happened to move about 10 miles from where I'm temporary job assignement (about 1 yr contract). I could use someone to ride with, mountains about 30 miles away, but I'm sure you knew that.

Just think you can make the Busa Base now.

all_coholic.gif
beerchug.gif
You'll be back in the groove in no time...warm weather is right around the corner......I keep telling myself.

Busa_Pics_2.jpg

Sometimes, those L.A. women can really use you up and then chew you up and spit you out.

Glad you're movin' on, though! Keep us posted!

--Wag--

There will be better rides ahead, also good motorcycle rides too...

N. GA mountaings, ready or not here we come...

DSC03875.jpg

Going there (the above picture) in a few hours, but there will be no snow on the group. How do I know, because i was up there yesterday.

dayum, Charlie! glad you 'made it' thru all that with the Busa...they're harder to replace than a woman
all_coholic.gif
j/k

hope things are going better in GA, bro. PM sent
beerchug.gif

Charlie,
There is always the Bash! People from florida will be driving right through Atlanta... I am just saying...

Hey Charlie, hope all is well. Sounds like you made changes to help yourself which is always the first thing that it takes. It takes some people a long time to even acknowledge that part. You are on your way to recovering everything. There will always be another woman!!! Good luck my friend!
beerchug.gif

Yo Charlie, I been there done that when it comes to chasing the arse (not women just arse) with every penny I have.

Its a tough lesson to learn and hard as he11 to recover from.

Now almost 3 years later I am still "recovering"

Hang in there bro, and rely on your friends to get you through.

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 18 2007,10:39) Charlie,
There is always the Bash! People from florida will be driving right through Atlanta... I am just saying...
beerchug.gif

Back