Hey Sleepless_Red

Oh!!!! One more thing.....I didn't see one rock chip on her nose or the front fender and believe me......I looked.:laugh:

It's either the FL roads are that clean or she doesn't go out much.:rofl:

You noticed, I didn't want to put my hand on her in the pic. It's so clean, I didn't wanna put any fingerprints on her.:laugh:

Wait 'til next year, though. I'm not gonna put fingerprints on her.....just a couple of thousand miles.:rofl:

It's a good thing you didn't touch her .
I would have had to call security on you .
You know you don't touch fine art in museums :)

I have a good memory and will ask you for a pic of your bike outside come December :poke:

Oh!!!! One more thing.....I didn't see one rock chip on her nose or the front fender and believe me......I looked.:laugh:

It's either the FL roads are that clean or she doesn't go out much.:rofl:

No rocks in the land of sun and fun just awesome white sandy beaches like the one I just got back from . Water temp was 85 today and crystal clear .

Yes I will need some to prevent the sunburn I'll get November thru April when I'm out riding and all of Yankeeland is still frozen .
Don't make me dig up some 'it's so cold' threads from last winter to remind you how soon it will be here . :moon:

oh man that was low, :lol:

Here's proof. Me and my tour guide.:rofl:
I felt like I visited one of the Smithsonian Museums.:rofl:
How can Blanca get dirty just sitting there collecting dust? I guess that's how she gets dirty......I mean dusty.:rofl:

By the way, I didn't go out this morning because of the weather. Doppler radar didn't look good.
maybe if the blinds were open the bike could enjoy some of that florida sun:laugh:

It's my mancave with tile floor and feminine accent !
And I'm sorry if even when I ride she doesn't get dirty cuz I live in a clean state :)
Cmon she just turned 7k . I'm only one zero behind Sleepless :)

7K?! Wow... She is a showroom bike... :laugh:

Only problem with that clean state of yours is it's flat! I bet if you had some twisties to ride you'd rack up some mileage in no time... :beerchug:

I love his toy gun on the floor....cap gun!

That's Adam's six shooter .
He's also got a Nerf Double Barrel sitting by the window for stray lizards :)
11124e47.jpg

Yes I know baseboard needs to be replaced . Wife's pedicure chair sprang a leak a while back .

Yep, dont we all want to have our busas as clean as Jesse's.... One day. Very soon. Im making my way there. My chain was pretty nasty. Hard as hell to get it to brand new look clean.......... one day :thumbsup:

And yes florida was nice cause even in the rain my old bike didnt get very dirt and easy to keep clean :thumbsup:

I have a good memory and will ask you for a pic of your bike outside come December :poke:

No need to wait, Blanca. Here's a pic when I rode in 12*F temperature and did 114 miles.

See the snow in the background in the third pic? It was a very cold day but still went out for a ride.

First Ride 2010 001.jpg

First Ride 2010 004.jpg

First Ride 2010 006.jpg

First Ride 2010 007.jpg

Last edited:
If you had saddlebags on your bike you could just use it to deliver the mail .
Then you would be getting paid to ride ???

give it up Blanca. Jesse rides through Rain Sleet or Snow. its in his mailman blood :moon:

Thanks for your support, Djx. Now how about setting an appointment with you to do my rearsets and pegs?:whistle:

Just tell me where you want to eat.:beerchug:

Back