Heath and I got lucky...

(VaBusa @ Jul. 25 2007,06:59) I wouldn't let those tramps dirty up my paint!  
laugh.gif

Men...  
tounge.gif
Hey! He made them take their shoes off...assuming they were wearing shoes at all...it is TN you know...DOH!
wow.gif

(Over_Easy @ Jul. 25 2007,13:07)
(VaBusa @ Jul. 25 2007,06:59) I wouldn't let those tramps dirty up my paint!  
laugh.gif

Men...  
tounge.gif
Hey!  He made them take their shoes off...assuming they were wearing shoes at all...it is TN you know...DOH!
wow.gif
It's not their feet I was thinking about...you don't know where those things have been
laugh.gif

I loaned my Mustang out years ago for a local parade and later heard that Miss Virginia was the one that rode on the car...my only comment was "did that b*tch put her high heels on my leather seats?!" so you see, I'm kind of possessive with my things and other gals touching 'em  LOL  
bluegrab.gif

laugh.gif

(Wag @ Jul. 25 2007,09:11) Nice goin', Poppa Ray!  Hope they rode more than just YOUR bikes!  (Yup.  Had to go there!)

Now post 'em over on Gixxer.com and see if they complain!

--Wag--
I tried...someone keeps deleting my post...
rock.gif

the chick in the white was cute....... till she smiled..........
SHOCKED.gif

(OZZY @ Jul. 25 2007,12:59) the chick in the white was cute.......  till she smiled..........
SHOCKED.gif
laugh.gif
Doh! LOFL on that one. Knew someone would say it sooner or later. In a few years maybe she can use the rest of her talents to earn some jack for some upgraded teef'.

(Over_Easy @ Jul. 25 2007,16:06)
(OZZY @ Jul. 25 2007,12:59) the chick in the white was cute.......  till she smiled..........
SHOCKED.gif
laugh.gif
Doh! LOFL on that one.  Knew someone would say it sooner or later.  In a few years maybe she can use the rest of her talents to earn some jack for some upgraded teef'.
biggrin.gif
Yep, she could use a trip or two to the orthodontist
cool.gif

I'm reminded of the line in The Pajama Game (I was in the musical in High School)

OK girls, GIVE 'EM THE TEETH! (whereupon the girls all do poses similar to those pictured)

I know no one will get the reference, but I just had to post it anyway....

I think the one in the red is willing to go a lot further for the camera than what's publicly legal. Or maybe that's just my wishful thinking. I tend to get the two confused.

firedevil.gif

(P-Willy @ Aug. 20 2007,12:05) I think the one in the red is willing to go a lot further for the camera than what's publicly legal.  Or maybe that's just my wishful thinking.  I tend to get the two confused.

firedevil.gif
They told us they would do anything we wanted...but as you see we were in a very plublic setting
cool.gif

Back