Hey, ladies I'm back!

busagod

Registered
By the looks of some of the latest posts, you guys haven't changed much? Well, I'm back for the winter, and with the 2004 race season over, believe it of not 100% heathly. Sledhead how's it hanging man! Dude, I'm ready to cook anther thread up witya, wanta race?
wink.gif
I see BT and WWJD are still riding the keyboard pretty heavy.
smile.gif
Ok, who else seen track time this year and how did it go? BT still have the busa i see? Thought you were thinking of parting ways earlier in the season.

HEY, I'm still head of the Varsity Cheerleaders! COOL!

I'm sure BT will jump in here, but he did sell the busa and got a 10R. He has actually taken some heat from some folks here that were not appreciative of his 10R vs Busa reviews.

Oh that's what that last post was all about.  Did he get the badass black one? Cool ride!!..dammm after reading his last post he must of gotten beat up pretty hard and sitting at home licking his wounds
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|busagod
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100314007 -->

OH THANK HEAVENS IT'S BUSAGOD!  
I see you figured out that computer thing again...

Welcome back man...  

The Thing with Bullettrain???  Well hell, I figure he was slow as fug on the Busa, so he's searching for a bike that will make up for the Brutal lack of riding skill... A Little Girlie assed 10R...  It's a cute little Black bike...  I think I'll call it Mini Me...

Hey BTW Sled came down about a month ago... He's doing pretty good... Good guy.

Hey thanks guys....I missed all the fun we had together. WWJD did you get that bad boy back on the track this year? BT, just curious...suspension setup on the 10 for a man of your stature difficult?

Welcome back... kick yer feet up and get rested for next season!
smile.gif

Back