Haya's in the hills 2012

meet at cabin after 4pm. and we are in gettysburg now swimming at hotel...it is hot!!!

I just looked at the weather and it looks like it may rain/thunderstorm Thurs (30%), Fri (30%), Sat (40%)......:moon:

I'm :please: it will be good riding weather......

Truck is done, took all day but i saved almost $700 in labor!

Ill be there Thurs evening!

fantastic john....too bad you going to miss the nekked rum fueled orgy we have coordinated with the local college girls wensday night....ill take plenty of pics for you though...lol

FEI, I contacted Chris waaaaay late to see if there was any room at the Inn for me and my younger (taller) brother. Gratefully, HITH isn't coinciding with the birth of Jesus and there IS room at the Inn for us.

Payment upon arrival late night Friday/Early morning Saturday. We're riding down with Colton/Chelsea/Evan.

FEI, I contacted Chris waaaaay late to see if there was any room at the Inn for me and my younger (taller) brother. Gratefully, HITH isn't coinciding with the birth of Jesus and there IS room at the Inn for us.

Payment upon arrival late night Friday/Early morning Saturday. We're riding down with Colton/Chelsea/Evan.

nope the "wise men" cancelled and its just us sheep so get the "flock" here lol

Run: Todd Snider - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Heads up for the guys coming in from the south. Its going to hot and miserable Thursday. Be aware of the cluster F of traffic on 495 in the Tysons Corner Northern Va area and MD 270 north at the Clarksburg exit. Between 3:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. I pray for you guys. :laugh::laugh:

Heads up for the guys coming in from the south. Its going to hot and miserable Thursday. Be aware of the cluster F of traffic on 495 in the Tysons Corner Northern Va area and MD 270 north at the Clarksburg exit. Between 3:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. I pray for you guys. :laugh::laugh:

what chu talkin about Willis?

I guess you havent heard about being almost a record breaking temp day. Record is at 103, calling for 102. Also traffic is a nightmare in the Northern Va and in MD on 270 at the times I posted. Good luck to all thoser riding. Remember to stay hydrated.

what chu talkin about Willis?

Got Wood?

hih 4 003.jpg

Almost all loaded to leave NH, and head to Jens, in Va shortly!

No Rum tonite!

The chain i ordered isn't here yet and it is now Thursday morning. My current chain is banging on my feet when I ride, I NEED the new chain...

Back