Haya's in the hills 2012

Home safe and sound although soaked thru and a bit wind blown. What fun - nice to meet all of you!

PS: tell sleeping beauty I said it was good to see him again...

Man, I wish I could have made it. Jeff the boy is getting bigger! Casper you still look the same......Looks like you did a great job with the fire. It really sucks I couldn't make it down. Everyone ride safe!!!!!

Home. Thanks everyone for all the fun, great to see old and new friends. Special thanks to Chris and Mary for all you do. I need to put Busa in garage and watch me some NAPCAR.lol. man Im tired. :laugh:

Me and jeffrey are finally home...

Thanks chris and family for the great hospitality...and to all the others for some great riding and times...

Until net year...:thumbsup:

Home safe and sound although soaked thru and a bit wind blown. What fun - nice to meet all of you!

PS: tell sleeping beauty I said it was good to see him again...

Just missed you Lisa :( Sorry for going out like that on you.

Great seeing you again and hopefully won't be such a long time until we see each other again. :cheerleader:

This is one location we hit up on Fridays ride that Big E took us too. A great view.

hih 4 017.jpg

hih 4 011.jpg

hih 4 007.jpg

Hey all! Made it home safe. It was good to finally meet so many of you and put faces to the names!! There a lot of great people on this board...very cool.
A special thanks to Chris and Mary for all the work you guys did...you were great hosts!
Chris...thanks for everything
Kevin...thanks for the fire, fun riding with you!
Jeff and Jeff...thanks for the shirt, pleasure to meet you!
Peter, great company on the ride up!!
Colton...thanks for boosting my ego a little! Next time I pass you at 100 in a wheelie don't forget to gas it!!!!! :moon: :laugh:

Here are some pics...

2012-07-26 19.37.26.jpg

2012-07-26 19.39.06.jpg

2012-07-27 10.56.50.jpg

2012-07-27 11.26.16.jpg

2012-07-27 11.33.06.jpg

2012-07-27 20.48.57.jpg

2012-07-28 09.49.38.jpg

2012-07-28 09.50.07.jpg

2012-07-28 11.56.31.jpg

2012-07-28 11.57.41.jpg

Last edited:
home now ill work on getting pics posted here in next day or so... thanks for all the good times and great people... hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves as both and and my wife work hard at making sure nobody else had to... its what we do...and folks appreciated it. i do believe i will be making some changes for the better next year though.

Great Pics, Looking foward to making the trip next yr, Glad everybody had a great time..

Looks like a great turnout and a really great place to hang out with friends! Glad everyone had fun! :thumbsup:

Hey where did everyone go, its time to ride again today!

Yup im still here!

Back