Haya in the hills 2011

IMG_7585 (Large).jpg

IMG_7583 (Large).jpg

IMG_7590 (Large).jpg

IMG_7592 (Large).jpg

IMG_7595 (Large).jpg

like i said before, i had a great time this past week! it ended up being 2500+ miles and countless hours of hanging with great people, railing some great curves (ride 555 in Ohio if you ever get the chance!), seeing awesome sights, and eating some great food (love the Killer Macaroni! :thumbsup:)...thank you to each of you who helped coordinate, planned the ride, made shirts and stickers, made roaring fires, and took time out of your lives to join in and make it an awesome time! :bowdown:

IMG_7610 (Large).jpg

so off we go to eat at zachs recomendation...earl's dinner!!! this place was cheap and good food!!!

SANY2841 (Medium).JPG

SANY2842 (Medium).JPG

SANY2843 (Medium).JPG

SANY2844 (Medium).JPG

SANY2845 (Medium).JPG

and here we are fighting over the bacon...eating the bacon...playing with the bacon...getting cream shot into our mountain dew becasue jory was trying to have a "lady and the tramp" moment....with the bacon lol

SANY2860 (Medium).JPG

SANY2861 (Medium).JPG

SANY2862 (Medium).JPG

SANY2863 (Medium).JPG

SANY2864 (Medium).JPG

SANY2865 (Medium).JPG

then because i had to push start semi's bike back at the cabin he decided to go get a battery at Pioneer Powersports which was right across the street

SANY2867 (Medium).JPG

SANY2869 (Medium).JPG

SANY2870 (Medium).JPG

then on the ride to ellicotville Mr.Droo's grip flew off...right by a cop!! so mark went and grabbed some stuff and got it fixed for the ride

SANY2872 (Medium).JPG

SANY2876 (Medium).JPG

so here we are in beautiful down town Ellicotville Ny . known as Holiday Valley for its ski slopes. quaint little shops to shop in . and we also met up with another friend of mine and bubbas and jory and nate... bob murray.

SANY2873 (Medium).JPG

SANY2874 (Medium).JPG

SANY2875 (Medium).JPG

SANY2879 (Medium).JPG

SANY2884 (Medium).JPG

colton was enjoying the local cuisine i believe they called this "puppy biscuits with dip n sauce"

SANY2881 (Medium).JPG

SANY2883 (Medium).JPG

apparently in coltons college they don't teach "accurate" lengths of measure, as surely colton is confused as you can see

SANY2880 (Medium).JPG

SANY2882 (Medium).JPG

so we then leave to head to our first stop of "the bank reposessed us and we are not open and cant sell you $#!%" motor sports...

SANY2885 (Medium).JPG

SANY2886 (Medium).JPG

SANY2887 (Medium).JPG

and colton got a little excited when we got to the zippo factory

2888 edited.jpg

after the ride we had goodies to hand out..THANK YOU JWEST AND SKECHE

SANY2896 (Medium).JPG

SANY2897 (Medium).JPG

Back