Had mediation yesterday for the divorce

Contest your bad credit with the creditors, they have to take it off until it is settled, making your credit look better. Might be too short of time to do it though?
That is the best advise so far....
that`s how it`s works.
Go to experian.com. order your credit report... They have to mail it to you first time you register online.

Then log back in on their site and CONTECT all negative records they have on you. They HAVE to start investigation.
It means they will take those records off your report until creditors get back to them. Creditor have 1 month to respond, you have some time to get finaced.

You wouldn`t believe how many creditors can`t get back to them on time... Then that negative record gone...

Keep your payments on time or call them before due day and ask ..... They want their money back + interest, they don`t care about your credit records... be nice and polite and ask for permission to pay them later.

Busa trashed? Definitely let her have it, wish her all the best on it, and walk the #uck away! If you keep it, it'll only bring you bad memories for years to come. Since you're starting over in a big way and you've got to finance something, why not start over with a brand new one? Don't worry about hunting down financing, let the dealership do it! Most dealerships will bend over backwards to find you credit (although the rate might be high).

Hell, get the '06 Fat Elvis version of the Busa and start making more pleasant memories!

That's my .02. Good luck!

Also Suzuki's line of credit for their 99$ per month or 129$ per month deal is given to pretty much anyone with a heartbeat. This is not true!

I have great credit and I did not qualify for this card.

sscorvette,Please watch the advise you give to people without some facts. It is really not as easy as you say it is.
Someone might take your word for it.
what I've heard about that CC thing from zuki (i didn't sign up for it.. i hate Credit cards)..

but one of the guys that owns the local 'zuki place also trades vehicles where I work and we all got ot talking about it and he acted like it was actually a bit harder to get it done on the CC.. because the finance people know that when the going gets tough... the toys are the first things to go..

and if it really gets tough... which would you lose first... the hayabusa, or your vehicle/house?

made sense to me.

I've rethought my position on this..

I think you should man up and pay for it...  if nothing else you need to pay her for the amount she will lose if she gets it back from and sells it.

She did you a favor by helping you get what you wanted..    don't be a #### and turn around and screw her over for being nice.
ego, I think you forgot a whole story...

she trashed that bike, few time I believe. And he rebuilds it.
I did,, your right..

but the bike is back in good shape now yes?

if it's trashed... and still trashed by her doing.. yes let her have it back.

if she trashed it and you repaired with BOTH OF YOUR MONEY... then you should pay for it.

After a little thinking about it and Ego input I think that You have to decide what YOU feel right to do...
We don`t know everything...

Dignity is priceless. Maybe you should pay for the bike.

I think you should man up and pay for it...  if nothing else you need to pay her for the amount she will lose if she gets it back from and sells it.

She did you a favor by helping you get what you wanted..    don't be a #### and turn around and screw her over for being nice.
She trashed it and got caught on camera, AFTER I separated from her. I fixed with my MONEY and I am NOT going to give it back to her in pristine condition. I am not late on the payments. If she wanted to keep it in her name and me pay fine but with her putting a 30 day time frame on it I will have no guilt about her getting fucked after I have spent $4000+ into the bike and get nothing back for my $

She trashed it and got caught on camera, AFTER I separated from her. I fixed with my MONEY and I am NOT going to give it back to her in pristine condition. I am not late on the payments. If she wanted to keep it in her name and me pay fine but with her putting a 30 day time frame on it I will have no guilt about her getting fucked after I have spent $4000+ into the bike and get nothing back for my $
Do you have all receipts for your 4K repair job?

Why the hell you have to return her the bike in 30 days then?

The $4k wasnt all for repairs it has the payments I have made factored into it. And yes I had reciepts. She took ALL of the marital debt!!!! So instead of me fighting for the money back I have in the bike and getting stuck with half of the debt we had accumulated, I agreed to her offer. $200 for the one bill i have to pay sounded pretty Fing good to me. I was in disbelief that she settled, there was some loser with her, she probably wants to go get hitched to him and ruin his life, who knows why she settled so easily. My lawyer and I sure were clueless as to the reason.

Dude this is a easy one, just let her keep the bike and the payment and get yourself a new one when your credit goes up. She would be pissed!

And why is that happened? They HAVE to tell you if they declided your application. [/QUOTE]

The dealership does'nt have to tell you. But they will send you a letter in the mail stating why you were declined.

I pretty much new why I was declined. No biggie for me I can get financing somewhere else. Although I really wanted the 99 dollar a month cc.

It seems as if they didnt want my business. The salesman ran my credit for the cc through the computer. I t came3 back declined. He did not talk to finance nor did he call anyone to try and figure out why. H ejust said sorry bud got a co signer.

UUUUrrrgggghhhhhh !!!!!!!!! I was irrate, coulda choked the sob. Now I have an inquiry on my credit report, and for what!

<!--EDIT|BUSAZ71
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137095438 -->

Does anyone out there know how to get hold of suzuk to apply for this card. I have tried the suzuk site and they only do it by computer. I want to talk to someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not a machine, bastids

And why is that happened? They HAVE to tell you if they declided your application.

The dealership does'nt have to tell you. But they will send you a letter in the mail stating why you were declined.

I pretty much new why I was declined. No biggie for me I can get financing somewhere else. Although I really wanted the 99 dollar a month cc.

It seems as if they didnt want my business. The salesman ran my credit for the cc through the computer. I t came3 back declined. He did not talk to finance nor did he call anyone to try and figure out why. H ejust said sorry bud got a co signer.

UUUUrrrgggghhhhhh !!!!!!!!! I was irrate, coulda choked the sob. Now I have an inquiry on my credit report, and for what![/QUOTE]
potato potato....
smile.gif

They have to let you know why your application was declined.

Just so you know... Credit inquiry means pretty much nothing...
I have right now at least 50 inquirys on my credit record and I can get any damn credit card I want.

Your sales guy suck !

If you want a piece of advise from the guy who has
NO CREDIT 8 years ago and scored 830 right now, let me know..
better get yourself educated on this matter.

BTW. Consider yourself lucky that you didn`t paid twice Busa cost with lovely $99 a month deal.

Have a downpayment or shitty trade in. They can give you 3 grand for your Walmart bicycle and raise the price of the Busa.. And you will get it... Hundreds of ways to get what you want without braking the law..

1.better get yourself educated on this matter.[/QUOTE]

2.BTW. Consider yourself lucky that you didn`t paid twice Busa cost with lovely $99 a month deal.[/QUOTE]

3.They can give you 3 grand for your Walmart bicycle and raise the price of the Busa.. And you will get it... Hundreds of ways to get what you want without braking the law..[/QUOTE]

answer 1.JFYI, I am educated. I own my own business on the side fixing credit.

answer 2.The idea was to get somthing with a low payment and send in three times that to pay it off quicker. That way I am not obligated to a 300 a month payment.
wink.gif

answer 3. This would be just idiotic to do cause then you are not getting anything for your trade realistically. They are screwing you ! Now if you were to do a buy back then you would at least save money on taxes.

Perhaps you should get more educated on the matter before giving out bad advice.

JFYI, I was an auto salesman during college.

1.better get yourself educated on this matter.

2.BTW. Consider yourself lucky that you didn`t paid twice Busa cost with lovely $99 a month deal.[/QUOTE]

3.They can give you 3 grand for your Walmart bicycle and raise the price of the Busa.. And you will get it... Hundreds of ways to get what you want without braking the law..[/QUOTE]

answer 1.JFYI, I am educated. I own my own business on the side fixing credit.

answer 2.The idea was to get somthing with a low payment and send in three times that to pay it off quicker. That way I am not obligated to a 300 a month payment.  
wink.gif

answer 3. This would be just idiotic to do cause then you are not getting anything for your trade realistically. They are screwing you ! Now if you were to do a buy back then you would at least save money on taxes.

Perhaps you should get more educated on the matter before giving out bad advice.

JFYI, I was an auto salesman during college.[/QUOTE]
Ohh. really...

Lesson one....
you bring something cost zero dollars and they give you 3 thousand dollars for it....
Then they sell you Busa for whatever you negotiated plus 3 thousand dollars.
Qestion: how much money Busa cost...
Answer: whatever you negotiated
Lesson two:
taxes paid only for difference.

Got it!

I assume you business suck because you can not afford paying for the motorcycle, not even downpayment.

I`m educated alright.... don`t worry about me....

After all I have the busa paid in cash and you don`t..
biggrin.gif

Wow, thanks for that VIC,

I am now dumber for having to listen to what you have to say.
What you said makes absolutely no sense at all.

By the way I did not get on this site to argue with anyone so please, If you can keep your remarks to yourself that would be great. And please don't list comments without facts.

<!--EDIT|BUSAZ71
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137100209 -->

Transfer the balance to a zero interest card if you have one that offers it. You can pay it down a bit with no interest, and it will buy you a few months time to arrange something permanent, and you may even to be able to knock down the principal a bit in the meantime.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137101239 -->

The $4k wasnt all for repairs it has the payments I have made factored into it. And yes I had reciepts. She took ALL of the marital debt!!!! So instead of me fighting for the money back I have in the bike and getting stuck with half of the debt we had accumulated, I agreed to her offer. $200 for the one bill i have to pay sounded pretty Fing good to me. I was in disbelief that she settled, there was some loser with her, she probably wants to go get hitched to him and ruin his life, who knows why she settled so easily. My lawyer and I sure were clueless as to the reason.
Somethings still doesn't sound right?
rock.gif
Is there more to it than you are telling us?
rock.gif
It's makes to much sense for you not to do it!
rock.gif

Okay so you have maybe $2k in payments and the rest in repairs. Do you have the old parts that she damaged?

Swap the stuff back to the damaged state that she put it in and SELL your parts online for whatever it cost you. If they are still in NEW condition you surely won't take a hit as bad as if you just hand the keys over to her like it sits (repaired parts on the bike).

Even if you keep it, you are upside down bigtime with it (still owing $9800). Give it to her and walk away. If not for your future sake at least the principle of what she tried to do. Time for her to soak it up a little.
sad.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Somethings still doesn't sound right?
rock.gif
Is there more to it than you are telling us?
rock.gif
 It's makes to much sense for you not to do it!
rock.gif

Okay so you have maybe $2k in payments and the rest in repairs.  Do you have the old parts that she damaged?

Swap the stuff back to the damaged state that she put it in and SELL your parts online for whatever it cost you.  If they are still in NEW condition you surely won't take a hit as bad as if you just hand the keys over to her like it sits (repaired parts on the bike).

Even if you keep it, you are upside down bigtime with it (still owing $9800).  Give it to her and walk away.  If not for your future sake at least the principle of what she tried to do.  Time for her to soak it up a little.
sad.gif

I assure you im not hiding anything.

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back