divorce

been down that road.
stay busy. It does get better over time. Keep your chin up bro

Wow, I hope everthing works out for you. I strongly believe that I too will be looking down that road in the near future. Like talltom said 'living in a bad thing is way worse than being single.'

Sorry to hear, it will get better, you will be happier
beerchug.gif

Every man I talk to that's married is either miserable or de-masculinated.
Every man I talk to that's divorced, is happy about it.

Every old couple I see that's been married for 15+ years, bickers and whines like 4 year olds about trivial, pathetic stuff.  Who wants to be friggin miserable for 40 years?

Marriage is for insecure women and frustrated chumps that initially want infinate ownership and later suplicate to their spouse, rendering them a pussified shell of a man.  You can quote me if you like.
tounge.gif

So, no kids...BONUS!!!  
biggrin.gif

Think of it as being a strict environmentalist.
Not popping out another air sucking, methane/trash producing humanoid is admirable........to me that is.  
smile.gif

You're on the right track man!  Live for you, do the things that make you happy and build your life around that.  If a woman wants to join in without mucking up the plans...cool, if not...you know what to do...

Take care of your own finances, health and social well being and you'll be just fine.  

Buy this book and read it very carefully:
'The Game'  By Neil Strauss  
You'll never woman issues again.
Good Luck.
beerchug.gif

Dog,
1st of all you did everything right, dated 10 yrs , had no kids, and you have the Busa! Life is going to deal you some cards, and now it's given you another hand to play, with nothing holding you back but you! Press on man, take that trip to Sturgis, go to New Mexica and Hit up Vegas! By the end of this trip you will no what you want for real!!!!!
super.gif
Plus there's some bad ass chicks in Winnepeg, Canada!!!!!

(Luvanicebum @ Aug. 19 2007,10:44) Every man I talk to that's married is either miserable or de-masculinated.
Every man I talk to that's divorced, is happy about it.

Every old couple I see that's been married for 15+ years, bickers and whines like 4 year olds about trivial, pathetic stuff.  Who wants to be friggin miserable for 40 years?

Marriage is for insecure women and frustrated chumps that initially want infinate ownership and later suplicate to their spouse, rendering them a pussified shell of a man.  You can quote me if you like.  
tounge.gif

So, no kids...BONUS!!!  
biggrin.gif

Think of it as being a strict environmentalist.
Not popping out another air sucking, methane/trash producing humanoid is admirable........to me that is.  
smile.gif

You're on the right track man!  Live for you, do the things that make you happy and build your life around that.  If a woman wants to join in without mucking up the plans...cool, if not...you know what to do...

Take care of your own finances, health and social well being and you'll be just fine.  

Buy this book and read it very carefully:
'The Game'  By Neil Strauss  
You'll never woman issues again.
Good Luck.  
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Lot,
I just thought of something!!! Go to the unemployment office and apply for oone of those Over Seas security jobs! some of the beannies ae as follows:
1- $100,000.00 a year tax free
2- Free trip back to the state every six months or to a place of your choice(Thai-land)
3- Free room and board
4- car to drive
5- and much more, not limited to secruity either
Go try it

Good luck on what ever you do. Keep your head up
and when wants you back cuz all she can find are
azzholes tell her hell no and keep it moving..

Be tough!! You will be much happier after as you look back. I know it doesn't seem like it now but.. It takes times.

You are very lucky to not have any kids!!
That does make this easier for you.

I'm going through one right now also. Been married 15 years, with 3 kids(13,11,10). I would do anything to make it work. Have no idea why she is doing this other than mid life crisis, look at me, I'm 40 and still look good and can still get guys attraction etc..

Hang tough and talk it out with friends or family. Helps to have people to lean on through it.

You ever need someone to talk to PM me and we'll swap numbers

I know your pain lotboy. I just got out of a 27 year marriage last year. People change over that kind of time. I hate that you have to go west, but yeah you do have to follow the money at times. Good luck getting back on your feet.

Dan

Good luck bro and remember things always happen for a reason . I got devorced from my high school sweetheart after 13 years and I couldn't be happier . New wife , new life , and it is better!

thanks to you all..... i have gotten some comfort from your posts. Pretty good bunch on this site...here's to ya
beerchug.gif

You know what they say. Its worth killing for but it ain't worth dying for!......lol seriously there is life after death. I can attest to that. Doesn't seem like it at first but it does come. One day at a time.

well its 4 am here and the wife took off about 2 hours ago to stay with a friend ( said she felt bad about everything and couldnt stand to see me upset) SOOO i fired up the good ole busa and took a ride past where she said she was staying.......she isnt there and isnt answereing my calls.....gee i wonder where she could be.......pretty sure im not gonna like what i find out.....now i would never hit a woman but oohhh man i sure want to now. I wont of course but ill damn sure take it out on him.

it isn't worth it bro...i've been divorced twice, the last ex is now married to an ex-friend of mine (caught them together- that chicken livered b!#*h literally ran, jumped in his car, and got away from me before i could get to him)...they broke up both marriages to get together...i tormented myself for a while but one day i just decided to let it go- best thing i ever did!! i am happier now than i have ever been...go where i want, do what i want, with whoever i want without having to answer to anyone

does it get lonely? sometimes, but the good times more than make up for it besides it's lonely being married at times too...don't complicate your life even more by letting her get you down...pull your head back up, make up your mind to live your own life, and start by doing it one day at a time...it will be worth it!!!

Don't lose too much sleep over divorce. The sooner you get rid of a wife the better. After so many years of staying togeather for the kids I was ready to wail a bridge abutment@100+ .If your not married -DON'T DO IT- Its a lose/lose situation for a man in this crybaby society. If you are married prepair for the divorce everyday- Put everything in parents or brothers or best friends name. Especically your toys. Just make sure its someone you can trust. Hide cash whenever you can. When the crap hits the fan the bit#$%s will lie their ass off to screw you over. Their scumbag lawyer will tell them to do so and all the manhater groups that worship Oprah and her ilk will rally against you. I was prepaired I had the bi#$% caught drunken driving and comitting domestic violence. I got custody of my sons but I still have to pay for a drunken POS every week. DON'T ever EVER get married, Hookers are cheaper and they leave when done w/no questions asked. My buddie was "In love" his scumbag wife threw herself down the stairs 2 min after he left the house - called the cops and said he beat her. He is totally screwed. DON'T get Married!!!!!!!!

Quote:

"Living in a bad thing is way worse than being single."

So very true. Been there done that. Life's too short to piss it away in a bad relationship. I can say the first year is definitely the toughest, then every year after gets better. Takes about 7 years to get back financially to where you were, then, there is nowhere but up.
Just try and keep the lawyering to a minimum, they love divorce arguments as their money machines kick in gear. Give it to her instead of the lawyer. It will pay out for you in the long run.

Good Luck, and when you get to feeling down, fire up that Busa and ride. Best drug out there. Stay away from Booze and food binges. They both will kill ya. Ride that cycle man!

So fortunate that there aren't kids involved; just makes the entire situation so much harder and uglier than it needs to be...hopefully everything will be behind you very soon and your new life will open up new doors...

I'm sorry you're going through all of this right now...dark times indeed, but it will get better...good luck in AZ...
smile.gif

(lot boy @ Aug. 20 2007,04:14) well its 4 am here and the wife took off about 2 hours ago to stay with a friend ( said she felt bad about everything and couldnt stand to see me upset)  SOOO i fired up the good ole busa and took a ride past where she said she was staying.......she isnt there and isnt answereing my calls.....gee i wonder where she could be.......pretty sure im not gonna like what i find out.....now i would never hit a woman but oohhh man i sure want to now.  I wont of course but ill damn sure take it out on him.
Damn bro. Jus take it easy. It aint worth it. trust me.
You'll only get yourself in trouble. Things WILL get better. Right now relax and think good things. I know its easier said than done but do it. Her loss not yours. Thats how you have to look at it. Hey, it's open season on the ladies now
smile.gif
Go for it. Just don't be in any rush.
Have fun. Enjoy life. No regrets. You owe it to yourself.

rule number one.
don't chase after them.  your waste'n you time bro.  litterly.  Let it go.  if you let your imagination or feelings take over your screwed.  you'll spend all your time wondering or chase'n around town try'n to bust her.  let it go bro.  you'll be better off.

chase someone that wants to be with you not without you.  make sense.

a marriage councelor tole me once. you control your emotions. not your emotions control you.
sit back and ask yourself WTF am I doing?

Back