Had mediation yesterday for the divorce

Rongotti

Registered
Sorry yall, I know I havent been on in forever. Since the wifey trashed my bike and I caught her on tape actually lol. I came out of the divorce in excelent shape. I have the bike but with one HUGE stipulation. My wife had financed it for me since her credit was good. I have 30 days to get it out of her name or I have to turn it over to her. My beacon score is a 565 and I owe 9700 on an 04 LE. I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions as to who in the hell would give me a loan with my situation? any helpfull suggestions are greatly appreciated
thanks
Ron

That sucks man
sad.gif

Hope you don't have to many problems financing the bike.

Should be able to get loan, just have to pay high interest. Try internet companies. Are you a member of a Credit Union? They usually have easy qualifying for members. You could also get a family member to cosign with you. Good luck, Bro.

Oh yea two more things, The blue book for retail is $8500 will that be hard to get it finance for $9700? and would it be a little easier on me to try and trade it in on an 06 LE? I always have heard that dealers can get you financed easier cause they want the sale

Oh yea two more things, The blue book for retail is $8500 will that be hard to get it finance for $9700? and would it be a little easier on me to try and trade it in on an 06 LE? I always have heard that dealers can get you financed easier cause they want the sale
They are really just adding the extra you owe on the old bike to what you could have gotten the new bike for. That being said, if it helps you to keep the bike, I would probably do it. I would make sure to get a simple intrest loan, similar to a car loan and stay away from the $99.00 a month forever credit card type loans.

Kevin

She can have it, why not? She was the one who trashed it?
On papers it is her bike after all...
And you can buy brand sparkling new one.

She can have it, why not? She was the one who trashed it?
On papers it is her bike after all...
And you can buy brand sparkling new one.
True, but how will I buy a new one with a 565 beacon score. I am worried that if i let go of the bike I never will have another one. PLus with everything said and done I have about $5000 into this one already

Let her have it, you can offer her $5000 for it if she can't sell it. Plus you have the option to buy a totally new '06 LE. I'd probably get a new bike
biggrin.gif

Let her have it,if there is a will there is a way,You'll get another bike.:)

take all your mods off and give it back to her... then offer her a low ball number on it cuz she'll never get 9700 for it. Then either save up a 20-30% down payment or sell the parts to get the cash and get a new one. The trick is to allow the bank to see you have given them a significant equity stake and they will give you a loan.... at least thats been my experience.

Agree with them. Let her have it back. IF you can get the mods off of it and let her take it. That way you are not responsable on a bike you already upside down on. Then if you can't get a new bike look for a in good condition used one get it and reinstall parts.

Yea I probably should give it back to her. We put in a sipulation that said AS IS condition. So really I could tear it back up and give it back to her. I love this bike though, the red is awesome and I wont buy a used bike, just dont trust it. But I guess that is true though if I was going to try and trade it in just buy one outright and save myself the negative equity. Has anyone been financed for a new bike whos beacon score is this low though?
rock.gif

Go check out the local dealer and talk with them about the financing. They can get pretty creative to make a sale.
Talk with Camden in Georgia and see what they have. Keep the aftermarket stuff from your bike for the new one.

Someone else from Jax! Cool!
cool.gif

Let her have it and go and talk to the dealership and see what they can do for you.

Sorry yall, I know I havent been on in forever. Since the wifey trashed my bike and I caught her on tape actually lol. I came out of the divorce in excelent shape. I have the bike but with one HUGE stipulation. My wife had financed it for me since her credit was good. I have 30 days to get it out of her name or I have to turn it over to her. My beacon score is a 565 and I owe 9700 on an 04 LE. I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions as to who in the hell would give me a loan with my situation? any helpfull suggestions are greatly appreciated
thanks
Ron
The Mafia?
rock.gif

Go check out the local dealer and talk with them about the financing. They can get pretty creative to make a sale.
Talk with Camden in Georgia and see what they have. Keep the aftermarket stuff from your bike for the new one.

Someone else from Jax! Cool!
cool.gif
Creative being the operative word, truth is, if you can convince them youre a good guy and pay your bills, they can "get" you financed.All it takes is someone at the dealership to basically say to his sales mgr. that youre good to go and like magic, youre qualified for a $11,000 loan.Your credit rating is somewhat of a guide for them, they look at everything.Maybe you were good up until lets say a bankruptcy,they take everything into consideration.Take your father with you and tell him to help you convince them that youre worth the risk.Also, PM Ted Biel, he can tell you how "creative" financing can be.NJ.

I didn't read all of the post.. so somebody may have already mentioned this..

with a 565 beacon it is possible to get a loan.... BUT not when your trying to over finance the vehicle..

is a 04 le busa worth $9000+.... no... you can buy a 06 for 10ish...

you'd have better luck, and be in better financial shape if you had just let her have it.. especially if she trashed it.. and took a couple grand to put down on a new one.

good luck,, divorce is tough on credit scores.

take all your mods off and give it back to her... then offer her a low ball number on it cuz she'll never get 9700 for it.  Then either save up a 20-30% down payment or sell the parts to get the cash and get a new one.  The trick is to allow the bank to see you have given them a significant equity stake and they will give you a loan.... at least thats been my experience.
+1 ...
You probably going to hell anyway.... so what do you have to loose?
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

She screwed your bike, no mercy !!!!

Take your parts off, put back all scrapped plastics she is responsible fot and make her an offer... $5K
Wait a week and go get another one. Your credit score is not too bad. People with lower score can get a credit.
APR gonna be high... Just think if you can pay it off faster.
You gonna pay retail and then some...

devil.gif

devil.gif

Having good credit throught you lifetime is a must.
Sorry to hear about your situation.
But how can you still owe 9700 for a 2004
rock.gif

I paid 9700. for my 2006!!

Back