Get Mine TODAY!

Trust me once you see the Org/Blk in the Sun, you're going to fall in love with it. Not to mention it's the fastest color.
thumb_up.gif
+1 oh yeah
ThumbsUp.gif

Congrats on the new BUSA
bowdown.gif
, i think you did choose the fastest color. Be good to her, give her a good home, and treat her right. OH! and the wifey too(she let ya buy it). Are ya keepin the 06
rock.gif

Congrats! I've seen more Orange/Blk 08s than any other color here in town. I'm still waiting to see the blue one in person.

congrats on the new 'busa but condolences on the flying pumpkin orange. heck, even the ORG has the blue bike on its homepage. i like the tank pad, too... is it black or carbon fiber? i can't find a black one around, let me know who makes it if it is black.
beerchug.gif

If I had to choose today after seeing all three colors for me personally I like the Blue/Black combo the best.

congrats on the new 'busa but condolences on the flying pumpkin orange.  heck, even the ORG has the blue bike on its homepage.  i like the tank pad, too... is it black or carbon fiber?  i can't find a black one around, let me know who makes it if it is black.  
beerchug.gif

You can also a lot of different styles on ebay.
The tank pad is black with metal flake just like the black on the bike. I went back to the Suzuki dealer and all they had was a whole kit that cost a freakin $90!, so I said no thanks and went down the street to Cycle Gear. A big chain motorcycle gear superstore. They had a nice selection and it was ONLY $9.99. Nuff said.

So I got up early this morning to go take the new toy out. It's VERY overcast and showers are forcasted. I did take her out and it was pissing mist on me the whole time. I'm bummed. Still less than 100 miles on it. Hopefully the weather improves today and I get some MILES on it.
guns.gif

I know that you guys in america can't get the limited edition but i ordered the white and grey last week here in Rotterdam ,Holland !!

That's my color !!

Good luck with your decision !!

(i would go for the orange then ,those gold wheels are ugly )
shutup.gif

congrats on the new 'busa but condolences on the flying pumpkin orange.  heck, even the ORG has the blue bike on its homepage.  i like the tank pad, too... is it black or carbon fiber?  i can't find a black one around, let me know who makes it if it is black.  
beerchug.gif

You can also a lot of different styles on ebay.
The tank pad is black with metal flake just like the black on the bike.  I went back to the Suzuki dealer and all they had was a whole kit that cost a freakin $90!, so I said no thanks and went down the street to Cycle Gear. A big chain motorcycle gear superstore. They had a nice selection and it was ONLY $9.99.  Nuff said.
just ordered... thanks
peace.gif

I'd love to make a pic of my new toy my Avatar, but this forum hates me. I've tried like 20 times with different sized pics and it says it takes the change, but yet my Avatar is that lame noob green slash thingy.
guns.gif

Back