Dealer called today!

klspeed993

Registered
Finally got one!...almost.
One of the local dealers called me this morning; they had just received four new busa's 2 orange/black, 1 gray/black, and 1 blue.
I left work immediately and headed up there. I had been thinking about leaving the state to get a better deal on one, which I mentioned to the sales chick (cute too). She said that she had just sold one of the orange/black one's for $11,300 and would make me the same deal. I decided to pull the trigger on it before it was gone (she had called 8 other interested buyers as well). I will head up Friday and pick it up, which also happens to be my 49th birthday!
birthday.gif

Happy birthday to me!!!
Now I can finally be a real member of the board! Can't wait!

Kevin

Lucky you! Every day I rush home and check the answering machine hoping the dealer has called telling me my orange/black has arrived. Nothing yet! I put a deposit on in late August. According to the dealer, none of the new bikes have been delevered here in the western New York area. Maybe soon!

Congrats !!!!
beerchug.gif

You should get the Grey/Black though.. Didn't they tell you at the dealership those are faster
rock.gif
poke.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats !!!!
beerchug.gif

You should get the Grey/Black though.. Didn't they tell you at the dealership those are faster
rock.gif

poke.gif

laugh.gif
I almost did, it was a tough decision especially after I saw the gray/black in the sunlight! It looks like a whole different bike, fantastic paint job on those!
I really like the look of the gold wheels though they give the bike a very unique look. I would of been happy with either, I'm just realy lucky to have had a choice!

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Congrats !!!!
beerchug.gif

rock.gif

poke.gif

laugh.gif
I almost did, it was a tough decision especially after I saw the gray/black in the sunlight! It looks like a whole bike, fantastic paint job on those! I really like the look of the gold wheels though they give the bike a very unique look. I would of been happy with either, I'm realy lucky to have had a choice!

Cheers!
beerchug.gif
Yeah, the gold wheels are pretty sweet !!!!
cool.gif

The main thing is "You got a Busa" !!!!!!
laugh.gif

Everything else
zzwhip.gif
guns.gif

beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

Congrats! If I had to choose an '08 it would be the grey/black, but the important thing is you got one. Post up pics when you get it.

got my call today!!! its at the dealership. finally!! ive had my deposit down for almost 3 months, on the what i thought was going to be black - but turns out to be gray bike of my dreams! set up the pick up for sat @ 10am. there not even going to crack open the crate till i get there. these might be the longest two days of my life. keep waitin your calls gonna come

got my call today!!! its at the dealership. finally!! ive had my deposit down for almost 3 months, on the what i thought was going to be black - but turns out to be gray bike of my dreams! set up the pick up for sat @ 10am. there not even going to crack open the crate till i get there. these might be the longest two days of my life. keep waitin your calls gonna come
I hear you! I have to wait until next Tuesday for my funds to transfer. At least I got to see the sales girl put the "Sold, Do Not Sit On" sign on it.
I think I'll go visit it every day until it's safely in my garage!
heart.gif

Fellows I've had mine for about a week and all I can say is " this is the smoothest,fastest best allround bike out there. You have made a wise choise.

Fellows I've had mine for about a week and all I can say is " this is the smoothest,fastest best allround bike out there. You have made a wise choise.
Man I love to hear that. I am trading in my Honda VFR for this bike and smoothness has been one of my major concerns, the V4 has spoiled me over the years with it's smooth power delivery...I'm just craving more!

"Scotty...we need more power!"
race.gif

Well, I did it!
I couldn't stand it any longer, knowing that bike was just sitting there waiting for me to come take it home. So since it was my birthday, I left work at lunch time on Friday, went home and got my VFR and headed for the dealership.
She is finally in my garage and all I can say is holly shite! What a phonominal machine!!! Having never riden a Busa before I was really worried about this thing being a wild snorting beast, WRONG, this is without a doubt the smoothest most refined motorcycle I have ever riden! Makes my VFR feel like a briggs & staton. It is truely amazing! The buttery smooth shifting, the quality feel of the controls and how smoothly they all work, and that engine! WOW, I haven't had it over 7000 rpm yet but man does this thing pull!...and the power isn't scary it's so linier and well, smooth. I still can't get over it. I just wish I would have found this out nine years ago and not wasted my time on other bikes. I will never ride anything else, ever! It's that good!!!
Thanks Suzuki for making my motorcycling dreams come true!!!
I will attempt to post a picture or two of BIG BLUE.

Lots of great stories about the 2nd Gen! Glad you finally got it. Pics are a must.

Back