Almost had an '08

Saxoplay

Donating Member
Registered
I've had my eye on Orange and Black '08 that was sitting at a local shop for a quite a while. However, I was trying to wait to see a black and Grey first before making a decision. Well, I finally got my bonus at work and since the Orange and Black had really began to grow on me, I had decided to go down to make the deal.....only to find out the sold it!! Now, I don't know if and will another one will be in....oh well!! Any ideas, anyone??

I guess I would call some other dealers!!! I am really enjoying my 08 orange beast. Tomorrow is supposed to get up to 55 degrees so it will likely be my last long ride of the year here in Minnesota.

Find out who bought it and buy it from them ...
sadnews.gif

Well...I put a deposit down on one tonight....they're hoping to get some in this weekend. We'll see. Everyone please wish me luck!

Good luck! I went to my local dealer today to get some parts for the wifes bike, and they one of each color on the showroom floor. They are even better looking in person. 11,499 out the door is the best price I could get. I think I will hang on to my 05 for while.

Back