Get Mine TODAY!

Thanks for the input guys. The first 08 I saw was the glay/black (not a fan at all, plus they don't have one at the moment) Really leaning towards the Orange. (it won the coin toss anyway). Heading out to get it in about 30 minutes. I'm stoked.

will do. Just waiting on the wifey to get home from shopping so she can give me ride up there. I'm pacing a trench in the floor.

Dear Steve

My vote is for blue.

When I went into the Suzuki dealer looking for a GSXR1000, the blue one caught my eye, and after never considering a 'Busa in the past, I fell in love with it, bought it, and have grown to love the bike in deeper depths after having had it for a little over a month.

The gold wheels add to the bike's looks, in my opinion, if they're clean. I have the unpopular opinion that the stock exhaust looks and sounds awesome. If I replaced the stock exhaust, I'd want something similar to Yoshimura tri-oval, dual-exit cans on each side of the bike. I don't believe the 'Busa's designers meant for one side of the bike to be semi-naked from the lack of an exhaust can.

I love the orange and black, too. I believe the orange and black looks a little more sporty than the blue, but the blue looks more mature and sophisticated, at least in my humble opinion.

BEGIN RAMBLE--

I just got my 'Busa out of the slower drive modes on Wednesday when I cracked 1000 miles. This bike is insanely fast. It's video-arcade-style fast. And dangerous. A 'Busa shouldn't be able to be purchased by anyone with less than three years of riding experience. Surely a 'Busa is nothing more than a death machine for an inexperienced rider with more bravado than brains. Even though I truly love my 'Busa, I must concede that it's very uncomfortable for me for more than thirty minutes at a time. Part of that is because I'm not used to riding. This 'Busa is my first ride in more than fourteen years. Another factor is that I'm morbidly obese, standing six feet tall and weighing about 265 pounds. I'm working on that. I understand that I could install Helibars and Buell footpegs for greater comfort. Of course, you're aware of all of this as an experienced 'Busa owner.

--END RAMBLE

Whichever you choose, Steve, you're going to love it. Be careful, buddy! And congratulations on living in a world in which the 'Busa experience is your reality!

--Jaddie

beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

I went with the blue, and it was the gold wheels that helped make it different. It grew on to me....the more I saw it, the more I liked it!!!

But either way do not let the color stop ya from getting the bike!!!

Remeber Blue is the fastest though!!!!
bowdown.gif
firedevil.gif
cool.gif

I also went with the blue, my friend has the gy/bk which is nice and the orange is a beautiful bike, but there isn't enough orange in the back for me. it looks like different body panels on the bike. I sent my wheels, rear sets, and pass pegs out for chroming, plus alot of other things, so what ever choice you make will not be bad. So good luck..
thumb_up.gif

Dear Steve

She's gorgeous!

Those black wheels will definitely require less maintenance to keep them looking good than the gold wheels would have.

How are you going to break her in, like the manual recommends or some other way?

Dear Steve

She's gorgeous!

Those black wheels will definitely require less maintenance to keep them looking good than the gold wheels would have.

How are you going to break her in, like the manual recommends or some other way?
Thanks, After a lot of research, I've decided to break it in the "hard" way. Read a lot of convincing arguments for the benefits of breaking it in hard. To seat the rings. I didn't beat it too bad. I put about 78 miles on her today. (til my ass started to hurt) I have to build those butt caluses back up.

Get the hayabusa l.o.l, no really though they are all good colors, go with the one you really like. BTW you won't be disappointed

Congrats! Same thing happened to me. Was going to get the Black/Gray but when I saw the Orange/Black in person I had to go with it instead.

Back