Start a vote on color choice of the 08 busa

Orange & black. Definitely the fastest...

cool.gif

Seriously though, I like all 3 colour options for the '08. Too bad the white wasn't offered on this side of the pond. That's the colour I would have gotten...

I don't know of anyone with a color that wishes they bought a DIFFERENT color.  
I would trade my black/grey/charcoal in a minute for an orange/blk. The longer I have the grey the less appealing it is. I'm thinking about having the tank painted black, maybe that will help some. The local dealer got my busa last mid october when I bought it, the next busa he got in was an orange/blk last week, so I am glad I got mine 5-6 months ago, just wish it was orange/blk. I love black bikes, just having a little trouble lovin a grey bike.
Ok, so now I know of only ONE person who wishes they bought a different color!
boohoo.gif

But seriously bro, sounds like you really didn't have a choice at the time. I don't blame you though. You were in the saddle.

i just got back from the athens motorcycle show and all they had was white inside,and parked outside were 4 white busas
im getting sick of that color to be honest,it looks like a DULL yellow white after a while,im glad i didnt get it,
my choice is
1.Black/Grey
2.Blue/Gold rims
3.Orange/Black
last white..............

Went with Gray / Black strictly due to speed. The darker pigment (with blue running a close second)creates a larger surface to air pocket on sunny warm days. This creates a similar but natural golf ball dimple effect creating a thinner air flow wake.
laugh.gif

Actually I like the stealthy look.....

Not really too fair of a "poll".  I don't know of anyone with a color that wishes they bought a DIFFERENT color.  However, I got the blue/black/gold......and couldn't be happier.  Thought I wanted the orange and black, but it wasn't as impressive in person.
I wanted a blue from the very moment I decided to buy my first Busa, but I also found Orange very appealing, however, once I had the chance to see it live, it was not as imppresive as it used to seem on the brochures or internet, and the blue was just the other way around, live looks even more gorgeus. Those are just my 2 cents of course.

peace.gif

Trust me I know what you mean. The orange never appealed to me......but hte black and silver stood out, and then I went to the bike show......and Damn!!!! That Blue/Black/Gold wheels grabbed me....I had to keep coming back to it a few times, but it won me over.....the black/Silver was my second choice. No matter what color it is....it is the bike underneath it that rocks!!!!! And that is why we all have them!!!!

So Far my count here is ..... Orange/Black 10....... Silver/Black 7......Blue/Black 6....... white 1

These are people who have the bike!!!!

Orange/Black baby!! (However, mine was a Christmas gift, so I didn't have to choose
cool.gif
) I would've picked the orange anyway!!

Busa_org_wheel_stripes.jpg

Back