Dyno results!!!

The bazzaz is 399. If you buy the additional Z-AFM then its 800. All you need is the basic bazzaz box which controls both set on injectors and comes already ready for two maps for 399. Or you can spend 250+125= 375 and only control the bottom set. Whats 25 more dollars for having something more efficient? And I said most kits. Not mine.:rofl:

Ya, guess i never thought of it that way, DAMMIT, i AREADY HAVE A PC3 "usb" though :banghead:

Different setups do different things. Spraybars can take a smaller jet and make more hp than one fogger with a bigger jet. Its all in how its applied and where its mounted at for the most efficiency. You notice I keep using the word "efficient" in my posts. Control is everything.

Different setups do different things. Spraybars can take a smaller jet and make more hp than one fogger with a bigger jet. Its all in how its applied and where its mounted at for the most efficiency. You notice I keep using the word "efficient" in my posts. Control is everything.

Is your set up a spray bar, or air box fogger style? Do you have pics you wouldn't mind sharing?

The new busa airbox is what really makes it work. I took my kit from my GSXR setup and put it in here and it works really good. With the pc3 I've took the jet down to a 24 cause I don't like how it leans out pass 8000 rpm (see the first dyno chart on nos I posted). Notice how smooth it accelerates and doesn't shoot lean first then richen up. I put alot of dyno time in on this setup since I began playing with dry years ago and I feel comfortable with it and stand behind it. I could still go richer and go bigger on the jet size but as I have said, its not about max hp, its about control and efficiency.

Big difference as far as my setup goes. My bottle pressure is 950lbs.

WAIT A SECOND HERE...... i GOOFED the first time i read "YOUR" 08's dyno chart, Just was looking @ it again, on the motor you made 174hp, on the N2O you made 252hp. Thats "78hp"!(dont know WHAT math i was using the first time :laugh: ) Now SOMETHING isn't right here to me, your saying you got 78hp from a .32 jet and 950psi bottle psi, on a AIR BOX FOGGER SET UP ??? Hummm..... :sneaky2:
THATS ONE HELL OF A SET UP.

Last edited:
I have another "question" (NOT A DEBATE) for you. You mentioned that on the 08's the secondary injectors kick in @ 8000rps, How come on your dyno graphs this is when the engine starts to go lean? Seems to me if this is happening, the motor would go rich? Thx

WAIT A SECOND HERE...... i GOOFED the first time i read "YOUR" 08's dyno chart, Just was looking @ it again, on the motor you made 174hp, on the N2O you made 252hp. Thats "78hp"!(dont know WHAT math i was using the first time :laugh: ) Now SOMETHING isn't right here to me, your saying you got 78hp from a .32 jet and 950psi bottle psi, on a AIR BOX FOGGER SET UP ??? Hummm..... :sneaky2:
THATS ONE HELL OF A SET UP.

Thats all there is. One 32 nos funnel jet and two 90 degree foggers well placed fogging the airbox @ 950lbs of bottle pressure. Same as the other bike I posted with the pc3. No shinanagans or slight of hand there. It really surprised me how well the bazzaz added the fuel with just this small shot.

I have another "question" (NOT A DEBATE) for you. You mentioned that on the 08's the secondary injectors kick in @ 8000rps, How come on your dyno graphs this is when the engine starts to go lean? Seems to me if this is happening, the motor would go rich? Thx

Thats what I'm trying to get you to see. Back in our earlier debated post I asked you do you know why it would lean out after 8000 rpms's and to ask your tuner to explain it to you. Now only the 08 busa and the 07-08 1k does this. Just to keep it short, no matter how high you make the lower injectors the ecu will cut them by almost half when the secondaries start to fire. This will lean out the whole mixture because the ecu has its own set map for this. Remember now, the ecu doesn't know there is something else controlling the lower injectors but it does know the duty cycle of them. Now if we didn't raise the duty cycle so high on the lower injectors we would never get it to richen up cause the ecu will turn control over to the secondaries and the primaries will just pulse at what the ecu tells it too and then the power commander will add to that value again.

Thats what I'm trying to get you to see. Back in our earlier debated post I asked you do you know why it would lean out after 8000 rpms's and to ask your tuner to explain it to you. Now only the 08 busa and the 07-08 1k does this. Just to keep it short, no matter how high you make the lower injectors the ecu will cut them by almost half when the secondaries start to fire. This will lean out the whole mixture because the ecu has its own set map for this. Remember now, the ecu doesn't know there is something else controlling the lower injectors but it does know the duty cycle of them. Now if we didn't raise the duty cycle so high on the lower injectors we would never get it to richen up cause the ecu will turn control over to the secondaries and the primaries will just pulse at what the ecu tells it too and then the power commander will add to that value again.

Thank You, and no, i did NOT KNOW this, i thought you where talking about the DIP between 7000-8000rpms. That SUCKS, it CUTS the primarys in "HALF" :banghead: Ok then, what about the ECM? I know "DAVE O"(GOD REST IS SOUL :please: ) was re-flashing the ecm's on gen1 busa's and re-doing all kinds of things in there. I see boost by smith on here(.ORG) is now dabbling in this too, has anyone that you know of started cracking into to 08 ECM, to Poss change, mapping, limiter, timining, ect... ? I wonder if there something to be had here(help with fuel leaning out when secondary's fire)? From what i have read on the re-flashing of gen 1's, is it COULD possibly do away with needing PC's, Timming retard box's, N2O window switches, shift light inputs, THERE even saying you could "DATA LOG" off the ecu, with the right set up(lab top & software) Sounds like SYK's THE LIMIT!

Last edited:
If you know of someone who wants to send their Gen 2 ECU to Finland so it can be hacked up then things could get rolling alot quicker. :thumbsup:

Ok then, what about the ECM? I know "DAVE O"(GOD REST IS SOUL :please: ) was re-flashing the ecm's on gen1 busa's and re-doing all kinds of things in there. I see boost by smith on here(.ORG) is now dabbling in this too, has anyone that you know of started cracking into to 08 ECM, to Poss change, mapping, limiter, timining, ect... ? I wonder if there something to be had here(help with fuel leaning out when secondary's fire)? From what i have read on the re-flashing of gen 1's, is it COULD possibly do away with needing PC's, Timming retard box's, N2O window switches, shift light inputs, THERE even saying you could "DATA LOG" off the ecu, with the right set up(lab top & software) Sounds like SYK's THE LIMIT!

The guys doing it are well known the problem is that the first ecu will have to be physicaly hacked which means there aren't to many people looking to donate. Once a nice wrecked Gen2 busa rolls along I'm sure things will go alot further.
THX, but that would be pretty brave not knowing any of the details, and who would be performing this procedure? ???

Back