Dyno results!!!

PURELY A TYPO, if you couldnt figure that out.......YOUR REALLY SCARING BRO, and people let you work/tune there bike ??? YA YOUR RIGHT, i thought there was 4 fuel rails on there, and the pc was controlling 2 of them! :rofl: WTF DUDE, are you for real? LIKE I SAID, twist up anyway you want, repost it, and your CLEARLY RIGHT! :rofl:

Just so I won't twist it up, explain it.

Just so I won't twist it up, explain it.

Ya know what "PATNA" im done with this! YOUR THE MAN :bowdown: I dont know chit, you know all, i suck, you dont, blah blah blah........
Thanks for Proving me wrong and showing me the light!
Good luck with your N2O wet vrs dry test, i will be looking forward to reading it.

Now why all the hostility? Why not just being two men having a discussion. You can type it how you want but I opened your eyes on "chit" you truely and obviously didn't know. But instead of taking it that way, you think I'm trying to show how un-intelligent you are or how much smarter I am and thats farthest from the truth. I keep telling you to ask your "boys" that you do like and see if the agree with me. They probably already did and you just don't want to post that. No biggie. I am here to help and MANY people on this site values my opinion. I'm sorry that you feel that way. And when I do the wet vs. dry test your not going to like the outcome of that either. As 50 cent says "if they hate, let them hate".

PATNA!:poke:

Now why all the hostility? Why not just being two men having a discussion. You can type it how you want but I opened your eyes on "chit" you truely and obviously didn't know. But instead of taking it that way, you think I'm trying to show how un-intelligent you are or how much smarter I am and thats farthest from the truth. I keep telling you to ask your "boys" that you do like and see if the agree with me. They probably already did and you just don't want to post that. No biggie. I am here to help and MANY people on this site values my opinion. I'm sorry that you feel that way. And when I do the wet vs. dry test your not going to like the outcome of that either. As 50 cent says "if they hate, let them hate".

PATNA!:poke:

No hostility, just tired of SHOWING YOU UP, only for you too deny it, twist it, and re-post it some other way! Its going nowhere FAST :banghead: My POINTS been proven in the #'s ABOVE(my graph) I can make the "STOCK" fuel system go RICH ENOUGH to spray DRY, "NO PRBLEMS"
"50 CENT" :rofl: Come on bro, REALLY ???

You have never "showed" me up on anything you have posted to date. Nothing you have said has been remotely right with it twisted (as you say) or not. Check all my post on any topic on this site and I have never said you couldn't richen up enough to spray dry. Hell, most 40 shots don't need much fuel. Spray your dry heart away. I wish you the best, I have two spray bars you can get cheap and hope everything works out. If you ever need my help I'm here to lend a hand. The last word is yours my busa brother.

Here is a 08 busa with a pc3usb. Check out the a/f. Looks just like the ones on here. Should be rich enough for a 40 shot. Lets see what happens on the next one.

sandsmotor.jpg

Here it is being sprayed. I stopped the run cause it was steadingly running lean as it got close to redline. No trickery or adjustments from the above run with the pc controlling just the bottom injectors.

sandsnos.jpg

Here is my 08 with the same nos setup. Only difference is the bazzaz controlling both set of injectors. Notice how the a/f doesn't climb lean when it gets to the 8000 rpm point.

drakemotor.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a few other 08's with pc3usb's riching up to get it to 12.0 a/f. This was a brock's map, all I did was added fuel through the map.

brockmotor.jpg

Look at my hp on motor compared to the other ones. Its the lowest because its too rich and its killing the hp. The last two bikes were maps that was already in the pc and I just added fuel so they really could use some cleaning up. As of right now, the bazzaz is the best thing out to get the job done spraying dry. And I already know people are saying they have been using the pc3usb for a while with no problems so why buy this one. The only reason people were using the pc3 was because it was the only thing out there AT THAT TIME to use. Times have changed and the bazzaz is kick ass. If you haven't bought a fuel management unit yet get the bazzaz or wait till the new pc comes out. It will be very good, but untill then the bazzaz is the way to go.

Same bike on the same 40 shot nos setup as the other bike. Only difference is the bazzaz.

Good info, But something doesnt seem right here to me, if you look at the before pic(graph) the bike made a 177ish hp. If you look at this graph("you said 40 shot") the bike made over 250ish? Did i understand you right, this was a 40 shot? Could you please say what kit was installed? thx

drakenos.jpg

Look at my hp on motor compared to the other ones. Its the lowest because its too rich and its killing the hp. The last two bikes were maps that was already in the pc and I just added fuel so they really could use some cleaning up. As of right now, the bazzaz is the best thing out to get the job done spraying dry. And I already know people are saying they have been using the pc3usb for a while with no problems so why buy this one. The only reason people were using the pc3 was because it was the only thing out there AT THAT TIME to use. Times have changed and the bazzaz is kick ass. If you haven't bought a fuel management unit yet get the bazzaz or wait till the new pc comes out. It will be very good, but untill then the bazzaz is the way to go.

I know bazzaz is the chit, but dude, your talking 850.00-900.00 verses 250.00+125.00 for pc & hub switch. Everything i've read and heard, is you dont need all that to spray a 40hp kit. YOU, yourself said something to the effect you could almost run a 40 shot with just a rich map("doent require much fuel").

I know bazzaz is the chit, but dude, your talking 850.00-900.00 verses 250.00+125.00 for pc & hub switch. Everything i've read and heard, is you dont need all that to spray a 40hp kit. YOU, yourself said something to the effect you could almost run a 40 shot with just a rich map("doent require much fuel").

i agree.

bazazz is a better unit. no argument at all.

but for teh "weekend warriors" as stated, who have small nitrous shots 50<, it seems a bit "much" when u can make a "phat map" to accomodate your dry shot.

The bazzaz is 399. If you buy the additional Z-AFM then its 800. All you need is the basic bazzaz box which controls both set on injectors and comes already ready for two maps for 399. Or you can spend 250+125= 375 and only control the bottom set. Whats 25 more dollars for having something more efficient? And I said most kits. Not mine.:rofl:

Back