do you wave at scooters?

not to take this convo off track but can someone tell me why its in the busa bash area
rock.gif
ive been thinkin the same thing for the past 2 days.....
wtf.gif

Yes I wave and don't care if you don't .

Trucker Mike ... so what does the back of your shirt say ?
lurk.gif

I don't really wave to anyone. On a bike, or not. Hell, I don't even wave at other drivers for my company when I pass them. Who cares?

If you drive a Dodge 4x4, do you wave at other Dodge 4x4 owners? If you drive a Prius, do you wave at other Prius owners? I wouldn't, cuz that's pretty ghey.

If another rider waves, I will wave back. But I never initiate. Just cuz some other person is riding something remotely similar to what I riding, doesn't make us friends.

Besides, if someone found out I was being nice and courteous, my reputation would be ruined!

I don't talk to cashiers at convenience stores. I don't talk to people in line at the DMV or doctor's office. I don't even talk to people I work with, if I can avoid it. Too much energy wasted on people who have no significance in my life.

It's not that I'm a d!ck...I'm not. I just want to get my stuff done without interference. Cashiers who want to chat me up like I'm some regular customer who's been coming their for morning coffee for 25 years bug me the most. I've actually had these retards ask me to turn around so they can read what's on the back of my shirt. My response is: "I'm not a model, now ring up my sh!t so I can be on my way." Or the dumbazzes at Subway who stop making my sandwich to talk about their life. "STFU, and make my sammich, bish!"

My favorite is when people, like my supervisors, ask me why I am always in a bad mood. I ask them why they think I'm always in a bad mood. They tell me it's because I never smile, and because I wear my sunglasses indoors. I tell them, "I don't recall seeing in the company handbook that I have to walk in here like I'm walking on sunshine, pulling daisies out of my azz. The only time I am in a bad mood, is when people ask me why I am in a bad mood." o_O

Just because I don't smile, doesn't mean I am unhappy. Just because I don't interact with you, doesn't mean I am a d!ck. Just because I don't wave at you, doesn't mean I'm an azzhole. I just don't care, and that's not a crime.

/glimpse into TM's psyche
I thought I was the only one.

This is philosophy I have adopted over the last couple of years as well.

The whole thing.

And it's hard 'cause, I'm "A People Person".
smile.gif

I can't wait until you all meet my Dad aka Pappy at the spring bash.. 74 years old and a loyal Burgman rider.
beerchug.gif

Dear Friends

I wave at scooters. We're all having fun on two wheels.

Waving communicates just a little cheer. Almost everyone can use a little more cheer in their lives.

--Jaddie

rofl.gif
thts great. that has to be photoshop  who would do that
ices_rofl.gif
the moron at subway that wants to tell TM his life story, thus slowing down his ability to eat and be happy
lol1.gif

still have NFC why this is in the bash area but just shows the mods dont watch us back here very much .... so how's got the "good" pics from daytona  
woot.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

very good point so who has em'

bow wow does but he aint comin here either
laugh.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

I'd prefer that cagers wave at me, so that I know they see me.
biggrin.gif

I drive a Frieghtliner, which should explain it even better.
laugh.gif

And living in SD in winter isn't as bad as, say, being in TX right now without my baby.

The shirt that the truckstop cashier wanted to read said, "I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up."

When I was first learning how to ride.. I was really into the wave thing.. I waved at a scooter.. when I got back to the house.. my buddy who was teaching me told me that anything under 500cc does not qualify as a motorcycle and there for does not get a wave.. Man Law # 76.. check it.

Some Bags O' Douche on their spring break tried to give me the bike wave when I was down at the beach one time.. I just laughed at them and their girls laughed at them too..

"Wave to the bikers.. and Let the scooters Scoot"

No why is the 3 pages long?... you people are seriously wasting my life away.

hey, i'm not the one riding through the ditches, i just always seem to end up riding with those who decide to take an "alternative" route
moon.gif
laugh.gif

Back