Do you wave at *******?

Over here you all start at the same place. CBT

we've all done it (or a similar version), all ride on 2 (or 1!!) wheels

Nod to all!!
(no waves, just a tip of the head in their general direction. Thats how its done in UK, perhaps accompanied by a flashed high beam0

NUts ;)

...one time I got flipped off by one of a group of Hardly riders...he must have been the tuff, cool guy...some times I get ignored, but not always by Hardley riders...they generaly wave back...some times I can see that they are just too cool to acknowledge a Jap bike, and some times the Gold Wing guys seem even less likely to wave at sport bikes...so what? BMW guys seem like as not to nod rather than wave...going for that continental bit...I wave to scooters and mopeds and bicycles, if the bicycle is out on the road...they wave at me...does this mean I'm gay? Think as ye would, but I'd not count on it, sailor! I'm sure I have waved at armed robbing wife beating crackheaded child molesting total sugarbritches who waved back, and to tell the truth, that would bother me to know a lot more more than knowing some dude I waved at in passing was gay...

Well, here in the UK we tend to nod, very few people wave. When I'm commuting I normally dont't bother, I used to and it's pointless, people are just trying to get to work and back. I find that weird, I enjoy commuting now, FAR more than when I drive a car. Anyway... I nod to pretty much everyone on the weekend, except car drivers. I tend to give them a little wave with my clutch hand if they pull over to the left when I'm over-taking though.
Scooter riders are cool, I don't know why a lot of motorcyclists don't like them. Some of them are madly skilled at getting through thick traffic as well. Someone once said to me: "remember, all scooter riders are a-holes", my angry retort was "STFU, and save it for the fools on four wheels, not us who are on two".
Most of the Hells Angels guys I've seen here are pretty cool. One Saturday afternoon a good 30 of them passed me going the other way... every single damn one of them waved or nodded!
Hayawoody, it's the camaraderie of two wheels... most road users never know what it's really like.

I wave to all bikers. Its more like I lift my fingers off of the clutch lever. If they don't wave back, F@#K 'em. It's the same story in a cage, vette and jeep wrangler owners wave to each other.

I always wave. I remember when I had my first bike, I thought that was the coolest thing - everyone kind of sticking together. Sometimes though, I noticed that guys on the big bore sport bikes wouldn't wave back - like they were too good for me and my little bike.

Two wheels and motors are a cool thing, not matter what size!

Back