do you wave at scooters?

I don't really wave to anyone. On a bike, or not. Hell, I don't even wave at other drivers for my company when I pass them. Who cares?

If you drive a Dodge 4x4, do you wave at other Dodge 4x4 owners? If you drive a Prius, do you wave at other Prius owners? I wouldn't, cuz that's pretty ghey.

If another rider waves, I will wave back. But I never initiate. Just cuz some other person is riding something remotely similar to what I riding, doesn't make us friends.

Besides, if someone found out I was being nice and courteous, my reputation would be ruined!

I don't talk to cashiers at convenience stores. I don't talk to people in line at the DMV or doctor's office. I don't even talk to people I work with, if I can avoid it. Too much energy wasted on people who have no significance in my life.

It's not that I'm a d!ck...I'm not. I just want to get my stuff done without interference. Cashiers who want to chat me up like I'm some regular customer who's been coming their for morning coffee for 25 years bug me the most. I've actually had these retards ask me to turn around so they can read what's on the back of my shirt. My response is: "I'm not a model, now ring up my sh!t so I can be on my way." Or the dumbazzes at Subway who stop making my sandwich to talk about their life. "STFU, and make my sammich, bish!"

My favorite is when people, like my supervisors, ask me why I am always in a bad mood. I ask them why they think I'm always in a bad mood. They tell me it's because I never smile, and because I wear my sunglasses indoors. I tell them, "I don't recall seeing in the company handbook that I have to walk in here like I'm walking on sunshine, pulling daisies out of my azz. The only time I am in a bad mood, is when people ask me why I am in a bad mood." o_O

Just because I don't smile, doesn't mean I am unhappy. Just because I don't interact with you, doesn't mean I am a d!ck. Just because I don't wave at you, doesn't mean I'm an azzhole. I just don't care, and that's not a crime.

/glimpse into TM's psyche

I don't really wave to anyone. On a bike, or not. Hell, I don't even wave at other drivers for my company when I pass them. Who cares?

If you drive a Dodge 4x4, do you wave at other Dodge 4x4 owners? If you drive a Prius, do you wave at other Prius owners? I wouldn't, cuz that's pretty ghey.

If another rider waves, I will wave back. But I never initiate. Just cuz some other person is riding something remotely similar to what I riding, doesn't make us friends.

Besides, if someone found out I was being nice and courteous, my reputation would be ruined!

I don't talk to cashiers at convenience stores. I don't talk to people in line at the DMV or doctor's office. I don't even talk to people I work with, if I can avoid it. Too much energy wasted on people who have no significance in my life.

It's not that I'm a d!ck...I'm not. I just want to get my stuff done without interference. Cashiers who want to chat me up like I'm some regular customer who's been coming their for morning coffee for 25 years bug me the most. I've actually had these retards ask me to turn around so they can read what's on the back of my shirt. My response is: "I'm not a model, now ring up my sh!t so I can be on my way." Or the dumbazzes at Subway who stop making my sandwich to talk about their life. "STFU, and make my sammich, bish!"

My favorite is when people, like my supervisors, ask me why I am always in a bad mood. I ask them why they think I'm always in a bad mood. They tell me it's because I never smile, and because I wear my sunglasses indoors. I tell them, "I don't recall seeing in the company handbook that I have to walk in here like I'm walking on sunshine, pulling daisies out of my azz. The only time I am in a bad mood, is when people ask me why I am in a bad mood." o_O

Just because I don't smile, doesn't mean I am unhappy. Just because I don't interact with you, doesn't mean I am a d!ck. Just because I don't wave at you, doesn't mean I'm an azzhole. I just don't care, and that's not a crime.

Why are you in bad mood?
rofl.gif

Why are you in bad mood?  
rofl.gif
laugh.gif
We know you Mike, your a big softy under that tough shell
goodboy.gif

Why are you in bad mood?  
rofl.gif
because he lives in South Dakota and it is winter
laugh.gif

Yep, I feel or have felt the same on many occasions. For whatever reason I am well skilled in verbal self defence. It was easy for me to irritate, intimidate, or belittle
guns.gif
 but I never felt good about this.

Who knows when(more than a decade ago),I a adopted a different philosopy. A more Christian one(NO I'm not getting on a soap box), but I feel tiny acts or kindness/patience have a big influence.

No, I'm not a wuss or a pushover, or a Mister Rodgers, I just choose to put effort into reducing(not eliminating) my rudeness, impatience, etc.

Just my
2cents.gif
on what is right for me.

Oh yea, Ill wave at scooters

I think you need a HUG anybody up for a Group HUG to our buddy Trucker Mike i think he is in a real bad need on one J/K  
shake.gif
 i wave at everyone on a bike/scooter hell i even honk at the people walking to make them feel good but i doubt it makes their day when they jump like 3 feet but ooo well i tried even when im in a car  
beerchug.gif

not to take this convo off track but can someone tell me why its in the busa bash area
rock.gif

There's a difference in scooter riders. Those that you can tell ride em' full time, on the highways, etc. - like the Burgs and those that tool around in the neighborhoods or to the convenient store w/ absolutely no gear. I'll usually wave to the scooters that use them as their main mode of transportation but not the beachcombers.

He said "daisies out of my azz"!!!!
Now that is funny right there! What was the question?

"because he lives in South Dakota and it is winter"
laugh.gif

That would put me in a bad mood too!!

I wave at scooters, makes me appreciate what I have. I've had a few scooters and really wouldn't mind having another one for quick trips to the store! My last moped was a TOMOS STREETMATE, some thought it was a 125cc motorcycle.

The bookkeeper at the place where I work is just like TM. I've NEVER seen her pull daisies out of her azz.

In fact...I call her the "Wicked Witch of the Checkbook"
laugh.gif

No, seriously.

Back