district allowing boy in girls restroom

That Grandfather is going alittle overboard on something pretty damn simple. I feel sorry for people like him.
that grandpa does sound like a trouble maker and hes making his grandson do his dirty fighting. i feel sorry for the grandkid.....BUT if that other kid has some mental issues they should help teach him his correct gender and show him the bathroom for him.
thumb_up.gif
It's not that simple. In most cases the brain is perma-wired that way. You just can't say 'You are a boy' and leave it at that and forcing them to use the boy's bathroom can actually traumatize them. It would be the same to telling a little girl that she's too ugly and has to use the boy's bathroom...effectively in the eyes of the boy, thats what you are doing.
What would the trama be? Would the 10 year old actually realize that he is a boy?

no, it's that simple.  a BOY is qualified because he has boy parts.  done.  if the boy wants to THINK he's a CAT or a ROCK or an AIRPLANE, that does not make him one no matter how hard he wishes OR the mental state of him mind.  Things are simply defined:  a house is not a dog, a fire is not a peanut butter sandwhich, and a boy is not a girl

Check yer pants...  use the appropriate room.  It's that simple.  All this "let's make EVERYONE HAPPY" crap has got to go.  There ARE people that are smarter and stupider than others, there are people that are stronger and weaker, some better looking others uglier, that's life.  Deal

Common sense is TRULY being bred out!!!!  not you bigmanZ, just society in general that.  Didn't the Roman's already go through this crap?
I agree with you 100%

It's crap like this that is flushing America down the toilet.

That Grandfather is going alittle overboard on something pretty damn simple. I feel sorry for people like him.
that grandpa does sound like a trouble maker and hes making his grandson do his dirty fighting. i feel sorry for the grandkid.....BUT if that other kid has some mental issues they should help teach him his correct gender and show him the bathroom for him.
thumb_up.gif
It's not that simple. In most cases the brain is perma-wired that way. You just can't say 'You are a boy' and leave it at that and forcing them to use the boy's bathroom can actually traumatize them. It would be the same to telling a little girl that she's too ugly and has to use the boy's bathroom...effectively in the eyes of the boy, thats what you are doing.
rock.gif
 so if i really think i can sing do i get to be on american idol
laugh.gif
Yes, but you'd get shot down...but, if the world knew that if they voted you off you'd be in a padded room for the rest of your life living off their tax money....would they still vote you off? Or keep your off key voice on so you'd win and then support yourself?

It's effectively like you waking up in the morning and suddenly the entire world is telling you that you are actually a blond chick...yet you look in the mirror and see a guy. You'd think everybody was f'ing nuts. This is basically what you have.
If I thought I was a blonde chick I would be nuts. I would need meds and a hospital bed in a resort just for crazy people like me.

This must be a "coast thing". I suggest we take Maine and NORCAL (San Fran) and cut them both lose. Oh, and take the lawyers with them. Oh, and take the Gramps too!

I just don't have the patience for this crap. And I'm REALLY glad I have grown children!!!!AGGGGHHHHHHHH
bs.gif

We had the samething happen at my job with an individual that went through a sex change.... What a up roar that caused! I say do what we did here, you don't allow him/her/shim to use the opposite bathroom! Instead you build a third private restroom and allow it to be used privately by any gender.

no, it's that simple. a BOY is qualified because he has boy parts. done. if the boy wants to THINK he's a CAT or a ROCK or an AIRPLANE, that does not make him one no matter how hard he wishes OR the mental state of him mind. Things are simply defined: a house is not a dog, a fire is not a peanut butter sandwhich, and a boy is not a girl

Check yer pants... use the appropriate room. It's that simple. All this "let's make EVERYONE HAPPY" crap has got to go. There ARE people that are smarter and stupider than others, there are people that are stronger and weaker, some better looking others uglier, that's life. Deal

Common sense is TRULY being bred out!!!! not you bigmanZ, just society in general that. Didn't the Roman's already go through this crap?
Took the words right outta my mouth.

It's getting in-fukking-sane out there.

--Wag--

I'll love women my whole live. If ida thought for one hot second, I coulda got away with it, I would have claimed to think I was girl all through high school.... mmmmmmmm P.E. lockroom showers...... YEAH!

..that was about to be my point...what about shower time after gym and sports?

How can you be gender confused when you are ten years old? When I was 10 years old, I was confused about everything. It's called growing up.

be right back... going to the YMCA... I am gender confused myself and think I will try the womens showers.... (Thanks Blue for the idea)

laugh.gif

We had the samething happen at my job with an individual that went through a sex change.... What a up roar that caused! I say do what we did here, you don't allow him/her/shim to use the opposite bathroom! Instead you build a third private restroom and allow it to be used privately by any gender.
This is exactly what I'm thinking. If this child is special needs then they need to be going to the nurse to use the private restroom.

There are already many "family" private (single seater, one door) restrooms being made available increasingly more often. Many of them with the family with young children in mind. Specifically there is an increasing need to have to accomidate single dad's raising little girls. It's very inappropriate to take a little girl into a public multi use mens room. A little boy in a womans room isn't as bad as they are all private stalls (as long as the mom's keep the little brats from peeping under the dividers - but I digress)

We are talking about subjecting 10 year old little girls to a boy being in the locker room. I remember being 10. I was very modest & shy & didn't even want to change into a t-shirt & shorts in front of other girls. I would have been devistated if there were a boy in there. I don't care what he thought he was! Now the rights of this boy is more important then the rights & security of the girls? Why the heck aren't the girls parents getting upset?

I don't even like the fact that MD is going to allow trans gender use of the public rest rooms. We already have too many preditors sneaking into restrooms and assulting women & girls, now we're going to let them stick on a dress with quicker access & exposure to just stroll right on in? What the hell!!

I'm going to start seeking out the private restrooms & teach my 14 y/o daughter to do the same! I honestly don't care what sex you want to be or what sex you want to do but come on, let me pee in private with people of the same equipment!

auugghhhh  
banghead.gif

guns.gif
deadhorse.gif

Deb

(if feel better now  
coffee.gif
)

well, once again the guy is breaking some eggshells to actually protect the rights of others and he's labelled a troublemaker. Every man who has a daughter in that school should be there supporting the idea of seperation of the sexes. If the "special needs" child has to use a restroom, then give him access to a special one. My question is as he is older will this mentality allow him to shower with the girls in gym also? I see precedence being set that is the downfall once again of this "christian" nation.

It's a silly fight but you never know what people will sink there teeth into and make a crusade out of around here but, who knows his true motives ?

Because I can tell you this, is is not about the bathroom use.

Maybe he is an enemy of the other family ?

Maybe someone in his family was supposedly "wronged" by the school system in the past.

Maybe he is just looking for some easy $$$$.

Never take people like this at face value because they always have an alternative agenda.

There are some real "characters" for lack of a better word entrenched up here and you must dig a little to see the truth.

if i remember right, if somebody wants to have Gender
Reassignment Surgery (for MTF's that means having a hole
poked), they have to live in the target gender life for
at least a year. the surgery is kinda ... uh ... irreversible
so the doctors don't wanna get sued for making a mistake.

that means using the target gender's bathrooms, getting a legal
name change, dressing as the target gender, getting a license
in the target and part of that plan means talking to authorities
in the school/workplace to find out how they want to deal
with the situation.

seems like the school was contacted, and responded with
their solution. that school may not have a unisex bathroom.

you know what puzzles me?

is when i'm at one of the gas stations on some long roadtrip,
and notice there's TWO of them... one for
girls and one for guys. but they BOTH LOCK UP, and they're
meant for a single person. what i wanna know if if its ok to
grab the other bathroom even though its got the other gender's
label on em...

especially when i really really gotta pee.

Back