• JUVENILE COURT

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • JAIL DAD 4 GIVING HIM GUN

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
An 11-year-old boy shot his father's pregnant partner in the back of the head, before getting on the school bus and heading off to school.

Jordan Brown has been charged as an adult for the shooting death of 26-year-old Kenzie Marie Houk in western Pennsylvania, according to Lawrence County District Attorney John Bongivengo.

Houk's family and friends revealed that she'd had problems with the boy in the past.

"There was an issue with jealousy. He told my son stuff," Houk's brother-in-law, Jason Kraner told the Associated Press.

"He actually told my son that he wanted to do that to her."

Brown, the son of Houk's live-in boyfriend, was charged with criminal homicide and criminal homicide of an unborn child.

The fifth-grade student is being held in Lawrence County Jail, with a preliminary hearing set down for Thursday.

Brown was picked up from school by Pennsylvania State Police officers on Friday, who found Houk's body after her 4-year-old daughter alerted tree cutters to the fact her mother was dead.

i DELETED HIS PHOTO DONT WANT POST A KID

HIS LAWYER (the boys) IS COMPLAINING ON CNN THAT THE JAIL HAS NOT ACOMIDATIONS 4 A 11 YEAR OLD.CURRENTLY HE IS ACTUALY BEING HELD IN ADULT JAIL.

Last edited:
its a shame he killed the woman
its a shame she was also pregnant and the baby died
its a shame the boy was so young and probably ruined his life as well
its a shame they will probably charge his father with the gun being in the home
all around it just sux...I hope the woman was in fact in her sleep and didn't suffer

another case of gun accessible to children, how many times we have seen or heard of the same story.
father should be as responsible as the kid for the crime. what a shame!

This child has severe issues. He shot a person and then went to school? :wtf:

I know he is 11 but I don't think there is anything that will fix what's wrong in his head. The father should be soundly beaten. Drawn and quartered on a public street or something. He must have known that there was problems, but instead of facing the issues I would bet money he ignored it.

This will also become an anti gun issue. :banghead:

This child has severe issues. He shot a person and then went to school? :wtf:

I know he is 11 but I don't think there is anything that will fix what's wrong in his head. The father should be soundly beaten. Drawn and quartered on a public street or something. He must have known that there was problems, but instead of facing the issues I would bet money he ignored it.

This will also become an anti gun issue. :banghead:

ding ding ding. Cant blame the kid. When the dad sat back and did nothing

But sadly I think the kid is beyond repair. Obviously I have not met him, and I don't have psych degree, but... When anyone can kill a person that close to them and go about their daily routine as if nothing happened then something is irreversibly damaged.

Lets beat the father twice just to make sure the point gets across.

But sadly I think the kid is beyond repair. Obviously I have not met him, and I don't have psych degree, but... When anyone can kill a person that close to them and go about their daily routine as if nothing happened then something is irreversibly damaged.

Lets beat the father twice just to make sure the point gets across.

Agreed.

I'm not saying the dad isn't at fault here, but "can't blame the kid" is a bit ignorant, I think. He did the killing, not the dad. Is that to say that with better parenting it still would have happened, no, but it also doesn't mean that the kid has no fault in it. Should he be tried as an adult? I think so. Should he be sent to adult prison? I don't think he should right now, but definitely something more harsh that jouvy, and he should for sure be sent in with the big boys when he turns 17 or 18. The kid obviously has some serious issues going on, that I'm not sure are reversable. I'm sure we all have people we SEVERELY disslike, but most people wouldn't just kill them. Especially not an 11 year old, and I'm sure he knew exactly what he was doing, and the fact that it had no effect on him and he just "shot her before getting on the bus to go to school" just provides further evidence that he's not right in the head.

What the he11 is with kids these days? Or should i say What the he11 is with parents these days.???
It's a lack of parenting. There is a fundamental skill missing in a lot of parents today. I mean there is something that has eroded in the basic skills of most parents that was there just a few generations ago. It's reflected in the children of today. When grandparents talk about how back in their day kids wouldn't act that way... it was true. And now that we have lost it we will probably never get it back.

Sad. They will blame the child, the gun, the school system and anything else they can point a finger at. However, we won't hear anyone say that society in general has let the children down.

Sorry, I am done now.

Back