Custom Gauge Pics

I keep looking for this seating set up.. I hear corbin but don't see it on the site.... I want to know too..

I LOVE the gauges.. 170 and then jail.. too funny!

I think you can get the back rest for the seat from New Image seats. Talk to Ball Z Motorsports and see what they can do for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you can get the back rest for the seat from New Image seats. Talk to Ball Z Motorsports and see what they can do for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is where I did get my seats from New Image. I will definitely have to look into this as I am continuously modding out the bike. First though I think I may need to get the cowl, I don't have one of those yet as I have a passager seat but considering my bike sits too low as it is I never ride anyone anyway so there is no need for it except when I want to show it. Thanks for the info though appreciate it.

Yup, Lee (New Image) did the seat and backrest. It was $65 extra for the backrest... but honestly worth every penny. When accelerating, it provides a cushion of sorts, feels like a recliner or lazyboy, but doesn't "give" as much as one!

Back