Custom Gauge Pics

It should also be mentioned this only costs $65 from webslinger.com. :whistle::whistle:

You can ship to him and he will install it and return it to you for $65 or just send you the gauge faces and you install them yourself for $65 :laugh:

Still very much worth it either way. I hope to finish my gauge cluster this weekend and post alot of pictures... we will see if that actually happens or not...

Bike is white with black frame and 6in stretch. I have red decals to be installed, already have a red chain, and red powder coated fairing bolts. The question is do I pull out more red with the gauges or keep it white/black. Maybe white and blacks faces and cluster. Then I can just change the cluster lights to red. hmmm alot of combos to consider.

Bike is white with black frame and 6in stretch. I have red decals to be installed, already have a red chain, and red powder coated fairing bolts. The question is do I pull out more red with the gauges or keep it white/black. Maybe white and blacks faces and cluster. Then I can just change the cluster lights to red. hmmm alot of combos to consider.

Have Joe make you multiple gauge faces and photoshop them on you bike (but do it a bit better than Mr Doo :laugh:)

haven't purchased yet, but this is from webslinger also. had him push the redline to reflect the flash that will be occuring shortly after i get home. theme is "white out"

image001.jpg

haha, I did that chop job at work with ms paint. Russell, I ordered and paid for mine on monday, when are you due to receive yours? I don't have a tracking number either. I'm assuming they're just not done yet.

haha, I did that chop job at work with ms paint. Russell, I ordered and paid for mine on monday, when are you due to receive yours? I don't have a tracking number either. I'm assuming they're just not done yet.

I got a USPS tracking number with mine. They are useless except they tell you when the package was delivered. It just shipped the 30th of Nov

He added my tracking number to the paypal transaction like the next day and also sent me and email with the tracking info ???

Nice so he can do them with 220 or do you already need the 220 speedo, i do have a healtech speedo healer if that would work

Nice so he can do them with 220 or do you already need the 220 speedo, i do have a healtech speedo healer if that would work

All the 220 Speedos are is a new gauge face. He makes the gauge faces and you have to use a speedo healer to correct your speedometer :thumbsup:
I dont want a 220 gauge because i dont want to be tempted to modify the bike to reach that speed... which means lots of $$$ i dont need to spend :laugh:

Definitely if you get new gauges have to get rid of the ugly orange on the gauge cluster and get a better color

Update on mine....

nope not yet – clear coated last night – mounting on Lexan tonight – drill and package tomorrow if everything goes well

so, any progress on white needles?

Just flew in last night getting off Thanksgiving leave and havent been to my uncles to get at the gauges. My gauge faces and LEDs SHOULD... HOPEFULLY all be there also for me to finish my gauge cluster this weekend... Ill see what i can do with the needles also

Back