Custom LED Mods gauge conversions

His reply to my PM..

Hi Doyle,

Thanks for contacting me! I would be happy to mod your gauges, but I would be more inclined to discount a local rider, this way I can take pictures for my site.

I have edited my first post to have links to other forums where I am more established and known. I am new to the Hayabusa community, but I just wanted to offer my services here.

Thanks!

Paul

Hey Paul my name is Doyle and i would be interested in being a guinnea pig for Hayabusa.org.. Not saying you need to pick up the full cost but a discount of some sort.. Then I do a wrightup on you and your product..

Now all I'm looking to do is change over to red led's in the speedo,tach,fuel,temp,odom,and trip meter..

If you do a search on my login ID you will find I owned 2 Busa's and a BMW which btw has blue led's in it.. Current Busa is a 2000 red and grey and I still own the Beemer..
The 1st Busa was a 2003 40th AE you know the orange one..It was show quality.. as the current will be..

Anyway let me know.. Thanks for your time.. Doyle (DR1300R)

Well, this message was private to you. If you have any questions you would like to publicly ask, you are more than welcome to post here.

lurk.gif
anxious to see how this plays out...[/Quote]

Me too. Although, I think I should be clear that although I don't have any pictures up of the gauges yet, I am fully capable to do the conversion, and anyone who is interested, feel free to contact me. I have prices on my website, and will post pictures as soon as I have them.

-Paul

I really like those color changing needles...that's kinda trick eh!  
super.gif

Is that included in the price or extra?

NO DISCOUNTS FOR US... unless your the 1st one and local so he can take pictures then you get 20 percent WOOHOO.. I guess we can't take pictures over here in the midwest..

I bet you would be happy to do my gauges..
rant.gif
[/Quote]

I don't know why you are upset, I am just offering my services to everyone here. I don't feel I need to discount my services because I don't have pictures.

I have more than enough pictures on my website from other cars and bikes to justify my skills.

I get e-mails all day from people asking me about sponsorships, and club discounts. My prices are not expensive for what I do, and I'm not willing to discount my prices for little reason.

I am merely offering a discount to local customers so I can take pictures. I'm sure you can take pictures, and I would be happy to mod your gauges as much as the next guy. But that's my offer.

I really like those color changing needles...that's kinda trick eh!
super.gif

Is that included in the price or extra?[/Quote]

That's pretty much only for the Scion TC. I have redone the circuit in the gauges, and it will allow me to have the color changing needles.

-Paul

(LEDMods.net @ Mar. 13 2007,01:01)
lurk.gif
anxious to see how this plays out...

Me too.  Although, I think I should be clear that although I don't have any pictures up of the gauges yet, I am fully capable to do the conversion, and anyone who is interested, feel free to contact me.  I have prices on my website, and will post pictures as soon as I have them.

-Paul[/Quote]
Hey Paul, just wanted to thank you! You helped me out with all my questions. I wanted to let you know paypal has been sent and my gauge cluster sent out today as well it went overnight and you should have it wed.
Thank you,
David

(HayaBoosta03 @ Mar. 13 2007,14:02) Hey, could I drive without the gauge cluster??? I have GPS to show speed.
I know that I didn't ride Bessie when I sent my gauges in for the blue gauges mod, but I did start her and had no issues... I suppose that the only two dangers (since you have the GPS set up) would be heat and fuel...

Fill yer tank and be checking the level and listen for the fan.... you should be fine...turn signals will still work... you'll just have a hole in the middle of your cockpit....

i noticed he has PINK. i wonder when VABs is sending her guages in?
SHOCKED.gif

Back